'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
He's got heart man... I thought he had nothing left after that beating he took in R3. Gotta salute him

I gotta give it to dude too. Went 5 rounds and dropped dude a few times. Conor markets the hell out of fights and then goes in there and bangs. That 3rd fight gone do numbers :wow:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
yeah i mean i dont think Nate got robbed or anything, but bringing up his bloody face is worthless if you really know the Diaz bros like that. if anything the way Conor made Nate's leg look is really what people should be talking about instead of the bloody face

Breh he ain't walking tomorrow

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
McGregor won on points.... I suspected it could happen, now just need that lank to see if there was fukkery.

I'm reading Conor used leg kicks :patrice:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
McGregor won on points.... I suspected it could happen, now just need that lank to see if there was fukkery.

I'm reading Conor used leg kicks :patrice:

It was a great fight. GREAT. Conor used the leg kicks on Nate's lead leg early to slow him up and he was landing hard strikes, knocked him down three times in the first two rounds.... then he just gassed at the 8 min mark of the fight and it turned into an absolute barnburner.

I'm not doing it justice: just see the fight now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree to disagree then.

Nothing about those minor knockdowns affected Nate. If anything Conor looked more affected and surprised that he actually knocked Nate down.
So the judges shouldn't count Connors knockdowns because nate looked ok afterward :ehh:

I mean outside of the busted face cause Diaz bros are just like that :whoa:

And outside of the chewed up leg cause it's not like it fell off or anything right :troll: