'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TDD, leg kicks, knockdowns adv McGregor....but the judges got it wrong? :cmon:

Huh, those happened in the ROUNDS HE WON

They last three rounds Nate controlled the fight period

You can't take what he did in the first two rounds, and throw out the fact Nate was beating the hell out of him before the fight ended

or the fact he had him sucking wind up against the cage in the fouth, whcih is why he had nothing left in the fifth

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I will bet money that McGregor never fights at FW again.

It's possible he wont. :manny: He cuts mad weight so he can have size advantage on those guys.

XegGAFx.jpg

I'm hoping he does though so Aldo gets a chance to avenge his loss.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i've been a conor hater for a while but that bytch ass proved himself tonight man. Dude isn't no bytch and can't really say he's all hype. He comes to bring it and just gave us an all time fight along with Nate

Nate got PAID this fight too y'all so its not all bad for him. He's gonna keep getting his proper due.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Diaz wasn't affected by any of those knockdowns. Dudes getting caught up on the blood. Diaz bleeds every damn fight with all that scar tissue :pachaha:

Knockdowns are knockdowns. Nate has a great ability to recover. That doesn't mean the shot didn't do damage.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Diaz wasn't affected by any of those knockdowns. Dudes getting caught up on the blood. Diaz bleeds every damn fight with all that scar tissue :pachaha:

Wasn't affected? He was wobble like fukk and laid the fukk down waiting for Conor to rush in and try to finish. He was recovering from getting the bejesus knocked out of him