'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't see how this is a robbery

Conor clearly got 1 and 4

Nate got 3 and 5

2 was debatable I guess but Conor controlled damn near 70 percent of it... Diaz closed strong but not enough to say he won it
Agreed. I remember being impressed by how Diaz finished round 2 but when the announcer said to rogan all giddy like "1-1? :krs:" when the bell sounded, I was like :patrice:b/c i thought Conor owned most of that round.

Also i thought it was damning when Nate couldn't take him down in the 4th round. Conor wanted no parts of that ground game, even on a 3rd consecutive knock down he was like ":whoa: nah, you can stand up"

So i kept on thinkin no way is Nate not going to take a gassed out Conor to the ground...but once he couldn't with attempt after attempt i was like ruh roh. Getting him on the ground was the easy win and he couldn't get him there, and credit goes to mcgregor for the resilence. There were a couple times he got lifted and i thought this was it but he found a way to shift

Daps
Man I'm not sure yall watching the F1 recap show.... but Rumble was on the commentators table talking with the host and they played him a clip of DC basically talking shyt to him and saying "He gonna get it the same way he did as last time, if not worse"

Man yall shouldve seen how unamused and intense Rumble looked watching it (cuz they split screened it) and his reaction when it was over

Man that boy cold... you can see he was in a dark place watching that... he gonna kill DC next fight.:whew:

DC smiling talking his shyt thinking shyt sweet like:pachaha:

But Rumble straight up like:demonic:
I NEED THAT LINK

:damn:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
B...B....B.....bu.....but War Diaz:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Oh so this was rigged??just like the superbowl was I guess?
Every time brehs on thecoli get things wrong they can't man up and admit it,has to be some conspiracy or cheating going on.Some of you are such bytches.Now reply something clever like shut up cac like that hurts anymore or ruins a valid statement.
Congrats to the boyo Conor,whole country was behind him.
I expect Diaz to win number 3 though:pachaha:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I only rarely watch UFC fight, I watched this now.

How is the scoring in your sport? A KD is an automatic round win for the fighter who scored it (assuming the other fighter doesn't score KD too in the same round) or nah?
how about a take down?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
both of these guys were gassed as fukk by the way

based on the overall picture of the match this should have been a draw or kinda like that but I can't say that any of them was impressive. But then again... I'm not a UFC expert by any means so... maybe it was impressive by both of them just my eyes can't see it... :ld:
but they surely ate some slow ass combinations throughout the fight, like... where's your headmovement? :huhldup:

Are these two guys among the top 5 P4P in UFC or nah?

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Could have gone either way but damn its frustrating being a diaz fan, its like the diaz brothers never evolved with time. This aint the first time they have had issues with fighters targeting their weak legs, do they even hit the gym? Nate keeps talking about that he spars with Ward nikka conor was jjust as good as you when standing :dahell:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
stop it

what he say

talking bullshyt about rib injuries, knee injuries, not being able to spar for the last 2 weeks supposedly, couldn't train "properly" for the last month. he kept saying he was probably in worse shape than last time, "not making excuses tho". he kept talking about Conor running "the whole fight" but i seem to remember Nate running a few times as well, i would have to watch the fight again to pin point anything tho. even with his scar tissue, he is obviously the one who took more damage, just look at his face.