'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
So the judges shouldn't count Connors knockdowns because nate looked ok afterward :ehh:

I mean outside of the busted face cause Diaz bros are just like that :whoa:

And outside of the chewed up leg cause it's not like it fell off or anything right :troll:

According to his logic, a knockdown should not count if a fighter can recover and look okay afterwards. :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what does nate got to do to win fight #3 guys? :ohhh:
Start fast and drown him under volume

And though I absolutely hate when fighters do this he could just wall n stall him.

Connor is lucky he knocked nate down fr cause it's hard to decision them off the strength of their volume. Most decisions they lose is via wrestlefukk

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate on the postfight making a ridiculous number of excuses, smh, and saying that they should have taken points away from McGregor for running, man gtfo.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Agree to disagree then.

Nothing about those minor knockdowns affected Nate. If anything Conor looked more affected and surprised that he actually knocked Nate down.
When I saw a few replays of the knockdowns I saw one in particular that looked like Nate took a dive to bait Conor into his guard, so I might buy that theory for at least one.

So what does nate got to do to win fight #3 guys? :ohhh:
I'd say Nate has to fight conventional a lot more, if not the whole way, and keep his lead outside of Conor's, to make Conor eat more counter shots after leg kick attempts. And he has to double and triple up on his jab and lead the entire time. That'll force Conor into more exchanges with less kicking and that'll favor Nate. His plan in the first two fights has been to let Conor drain himself and then pounce. Nate doesn't get tired, so pressuring Conor earlier and avoiding the kicks could work.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Diaz just has to put him on the cage the whole fight. Connor hated being held against the cage. He took the most damage while nate was giving him that dirty boxing style

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Agree to disagree then.

Nothing about those minor knockdowns affected Nate. If anything Conor looked more affected and surprised that he actually knocked Nate down.

man, get the fukk out of here. "more affected". :russ:

are you really trying to act like being the guy who drops his opponent multiple times is worse than (or even equal to) being the guy getting dropped?

if you had conor winning, fine. but :camby: with such a blatantly retarded justification.