'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knockdowns are knockdowns. Nate has a great ability to recover. That doesn't mean the shot didn't do damage.

Fights are scored by rounds

and Nates knock downs were flash knock downs at best, he was never endangered of being stopped

Conor was a dead man walking in the fifth the body shots nates landed on him had him in far worst shape

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stats only show part of the story. McGregor had 2-3 knockdowns. He did more damage, Nate landed more.
I always love when people pretend guys are actually hurting the Diaz bros because of their bloody faces. These dudes have more scar tissue than everyone else because they've been in the game since they were kids and actually have the balls to go toe to toe with ANYONE. Thus, they bleed pretty much as soon as they're touched.

:mjlol:Nate was literally laughing in this leprechauns face throughout the fight and nikkas think he was hurt.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Stan for a mick, fish up a gif, and color your font to the grand total of 0 daps, brehs
idgaf bout getting daps...

2IGlt4e.gif

MF budz

All Star
Daps
McGregor back to tslking shyt now. Yes. The world has been restored:blessed:

They better make the next fight at 155 too. Mcgregor had to go up for nate so nate should come down for him. Even though nate fights at 155 alot or has.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I always love when people pretend guys are actually hurting the Diaz bros because of their bloody faces. These dudes have more scar tissue than everyone else because they've been in the game since they were kids and actually have the balls to go toe to toe with ANYONE. Thus, they bleed pretty much as soon as they're touched.

:mjlol:Nate was literally laughing in this leprechauns face throughout the fight and nikkas think he was hurt.

yeah i mean i dont think Nate got robbed or anything, but bringing up his bloody face is worthless if you really know the Diaz bros like that. if anything the way Conor made Nate's leg look is really what people should be talking about instead of the bloody face