'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I dont think these guys will have hate for each other anymore though, they both walked away like :ehh:

They gonna smoke the finest 209 Spliff and count that money they just earned for 3rd fight

giphy.gif

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
He's a tough motherfukker I was jumping up and down at the end of that 3rd I thought Nate was gonna put em to sleep in the 4th but the little fukker showed big balls and recovered. Dope fight I'm not even mad if I had real bread on Nate i'd probably be throwing chairs but it was a dope fight which deserves a 3rd fight. If they do that shyt at 155 though :francis:

Nate is a 155'er. I wouldn't mind if they do the 3rd fight at 155.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't give a fukk, the MMA judges never judge right

the gave Conor the 4th round because he showed signs of life lmao, and that was the only reason they needed to give it to him

Nate hurt him again that around, and he controlled the octagon, he won the round

Fight was tied going to the fifth, and Nate was already in control of the fight and conor had nothing left

You can't even tell me what Conor did to win the 4th, they had some good exchanges, but nate fired back in those exchanges as well

he stopped some take downs lmao, so he was still controlled against the cage getting beat up most of the time
TDD, leg kicks, knockdowns adv McGregor....but the judges got it wrong? :cmon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh nikkas trying to score fights they watched on a laggy stream:laff:

nikkas saying Conor lost round 4:laff:

That cac got nikkas in their feelings :laff:

I had Mcgregor winning the rematch after the first fight check the thread

get that bullshyt stan shyt outta here, I'm just stating what happened

Mcgregor showed signs of life, but he was hurt again up against the cage and nate landed more devastating blows, Nate was never hurt that round, he controlled the octagon, conor got the better of him in a couple exchanges that was it

That's show you how people view rounds through a bias view

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
You're acting like Conor wasn't getting back to the center and trading shots, why risk getting caught bobbing and weaving?

:mjlol: If Conor's aim was to get to the center he could've just went forward or even laterally and then forward. He wasn't even facing Diaz. And Im pretty sure he didn't end up in the center every time he ran.

This is why McGregor fans annoy me. He can do no wrong with you people. :stopitslime:

At any rate, it was a good fight. And I'm not mad at the decision.