Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think they banked on the teamsters union president making that type of speech which goes against the gop platform… Cacs was lookin pissed lol
Any news on what other members of the teamsters are saying, because this is unprecedented and I haven't heard of them having any issues with Biden.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
:mjlol:Biden is toast. They already anointed Trump as an America hero. Weak Biden gonna have to take the L. Trump is gonna be President again.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol:Biden is toast. They already anointed Trump as an America hero. Weak Biden gonna have to take the L. Trump is gonna be President again.
It's crazy to me that so many people refuse to acknowledge this. Dude is going to get humiliated unless he drops out. No level of crying "but Trump" is going to save him. Democrats don't vote by annointment like Republicans do, the party insiders refuse to accept that.

TYT reported he had another phone call with a donor organization this weekend and they said he had another debate-like performance on the phone and started going off on donors asking what his plan was.