Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Although it is sometimes funny to watch,I'd hate to see the management logistics concerning the cognitive wasteland that is going to be Biden's brain in a year or so. I hope he wins but at what cost?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy to me that so many people refuse to acknowledge this. Dude is going to get humiliated unless he drops out. No level of crying "but Trump" is going to save him. Democrats don't vote by annointment like Republicans do, the party insiders refuse to accept that.

TYT reported he had another phone call with a donor organization this weekend and they said he had another debate-like performance on the phone and started going off on donors asking what his plan was.

it's crazy to me so many people refuse to acknowledge that trump is running for president with even worse attributes than his previous runs. he's a felon, an insurrectionist, admitted to taking official U.S government documents and stored them in his personal bathroom, he admitted to election interfering with his 'perfect phone call', a rapist and a pedophile as confirmed in the Epsteins documents and victims testimony.

he took credit for the overturning of roe V wade and has been spouting fascist rhetoric non-stop. he's going to lose the election badly.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
it's crazy to me so many people refuse to acknowledge that trump is running for president with even worse attributes than his previous runs. he's a felon, an insurrectionist, admitted to taking official U.S government documents and stored them in his personal bathroom, he admitted to election interfering with his 'perfect phone call', a rapist and a pedophile as confirmed in the Epsteins documents and victims testimony.

he took credit for the overturning of roe V wade and has been spouting fascist rhetoric non-stop. he's going to lose the election badly.
You keep responding with ‘but Trump” any time someone says Biden has to drop out. The whole country knows who Biden is and the whole country knows who Trump is. And Biden is down by 6 and trending even worse.

You act like the public is going to react to the last bit of information you posted like”ooooh I didn’t know that about Trump!” Nobody gives a fukk.

The Democratic insiders have given up because they know he can’t win and the donors aren’t giving any more money. It’s a wrap

But you’ll keep posting Trump fukkery like voters care anymore.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You keep responding with ‘but Trump” any time someone says Biden has to drop out. The whole country knows who Biden is and the whole country knows who Trump is. And Biden is down by 6 and trending even worse.

You act like the public is going to react to the last bit of information you posted like”ooooh I didn’t know that about Trump!” Nobody gives a fukk.

The Democratic insiders have given up because they know he can’t win and the donors aren’t giving any more money. It’s a wrap

But you’ll keep posting Trump fukkery like voters care anymore.

i don't give a damn about polls, polls have been right-leaning worldwide and have been wrong about a lot of elections in many countries these past two years.

trump has to be the worse right-wing candidate in the world, a criminal, rapist and pedophile. he's not winning.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
i don't give a damn about polls, polls have been right-leaning worldwide and have been wrong about a lot of elections in many countries these past two years.

trump has to be the worse right-wing candidate in the world, a criminal, rapist and pedophile. he's not winning.
Hillary didnt trust polls either. Insiders didnt either. She just kept telling everyone ignore what youre seeing, stfu and vote. The Democratic party cant hammer an unlikable candidate down their party's throats. No one had ever won with an approval rate in the 30s

Biden is going to lose

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Hillary didnt trust polls either. Insiders didnt either. She just kept telling everyone ignore what youre seeing, stfu and vote. The Democratic party cant hammer an unlikable candidate down their party's throats. No one had ever won with an approval rate in the 30s

Biden is going to lose

no, america will lose if trump is elected because it isn't a coincidence that unfriendly head of states prefer that trump becomes president again. he is an albatross and a liability to this country.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
did we watch the same press conference? and, in what universe does uncertainty surrounding biden’s age justify a nazi being elected president?

:unimpressed:

And this type of denial and dismissing is exactly why the Democrats are in the shyt their in now. You can't keep pointing to the other guy while blatantly lying and dismissing what's going on with your own.

People been saying for years Biden in rough shape and y'all kept on painting everyone that's been critical with the "MAGA brush" or a both sider

This is the grim reality y'all created