• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
9gFZkma.gif

:francis:

Daps
Biden is the best & only option the Democrats have on beating Trump in November. The Republicans going to do everything in their power to make sure there won't be a new Democratic nominee on the ballot in their state 100%.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
As someone that called dems feckless cowards for wanting to throw their candidate overboard. After watching all these gaffes, I think it may be time to strategize getting someone else :snoop:.

Was listening to Scott Galloway today, and he made a great point that this election is a zero sum game for Biden. He loses, and he’s a stubborn curmudgeon, who put his ego and ambition over democracy, instant pariah status. He wins, and he’s a degenerating old man with the most visible role in world politics. He’s not going to get any better, unless Walter Reed is working on some super serum behind the scenes.

Problem is the complexity behind replacing him, especially with four months until the election. The Biden/Harris campaign have raised a quarter million dollars. That money if Biden doesn’t run can only go to Kamala. If they get someone else to run(Newsome/Whitmer), they start from zero. Add that to the civil war that will happen if Kamala gets shafted. Also a new candidate may not be able to get on the ballot in some states, Wisconsin for example.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The man has dementia. We're dealing with this with my mother in law...and my grandmother and great gran had that shyt. I have no idea how the fukk these idiots around him thought he could go for another term. They handed Trump the presidency....It is so ridiculous I must be in a fukking movie.

Last edited:
Daps
The man has dementia. We're dealing with this with my stepmom...and my grandmother and great gran had that shyt. I have no idea how the fukk these idiots around him thought he could go for another term. They handed Trump the presidency....It is so ridiculous I must be in a fukking movie.
did we watch the same press conference? and, in what universe does uncertainty surrounding biden’s age justify a nazi being elected president?

:unimpressed:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The man has dementia. We're dealing with this with my stepmom...and my grandmother and great gran had that shyt. I have no idea how the fukk these idiots around him thought he could go for another term. They handed Trump the presidency....It is so ridiculous I must be in a fukking movie.
TYT did a good spiel on this. Presidents are surrounded by clicques of people they trust. So, everyone in his administration knows once he's gone they're gone and probably never coming back to the White House. They just don't want to lose their access to the most powerful office in the world. Even if that means Weekend at Bidens for another 4 months praying he doesn't have a medical incident, even if that means taking the party and country with them.

Jill Biden is something else. She's using his mental issues to become a shadow President. There were reports she has her personal advisor sitting in on cabinet meetings. We had this happen before with I think Edith Wilson when Woodrow Wilson had a stroke I think. She was way worse though. She was the only one allowed to see him and she conveyed messages to the cabinet for him.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did we watch the same press conference? and, in what universe does uncertainty surrounding biden’s age justify a nazi being elected president?

:unimpressed:

Where did I say it justified Trump being President? It doesn't, it justifies Biden having a seat and letting someone competent run the bloody country.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I completely understand why politicians are still supporting Biden. However, I don't understand why voters are ignoring the obvious. People already forgotten the jokes of his people were hidding him in the basement during the 2020 election. If I had on a tinfoil hat, I would say they are trying to loose and handing to to far right wing conservatives. :francis: