Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
If he can’t continue Trump damn sure can’t :what: Why haven’t yall called for the worst president , liar and fukking felon to drop out :mjpls:

You jumped out the window with this comment. I am in no shape way or form a supporter of Trump or republican party. Biden needs to be replaced as well as Trump but I ain’t voting for republican candidate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The people in the South who voted for Biden over Sanders in the 2020 primary are more moderate voters that aren't down with that super progressive shyt.

Bullshyt that you just made up. The vast majority of Democratic voters agree with Sanders's positions. Actual voters in the South Carolina primary named two major factors behind choosing Biden over Sanders:

1. Clyburn's endorsement
2. They thought Biden had a better chance of beating Trump

Of course, the fact that the media had gone on an ALL OUT blitz against Sanders, falsely calling him a Communist and distorting 40-year-old quotes about literacy in Cuba while ignoring Biden's real-time lies about being arrested in South Africa certainly didn't help matters.

These are the same type of voters in the midwest. Which was proven when Biden beat Sanders in both Michigan and Wisconsin.

You're talking about races that came after everyone already knew the gig was up. If that's "the same type of voters", then why did Sanders beat Hillary in those same states in 2016?

The moderate governor of Wisconsin won re-election in 2022.

Tony Evers is a progressive and Tammy Baldwin is one of the most liberal senators in the country. :why:

If Mandela Barnes had been more experienced, ran a better campaign, and hadn't gotten outspent, he would have had a far better chance to win. He wasn't "too progressive" when his positions aren't even very different from Baldwin at all. Of course, in Wisconsin having a Black face on the ticket might have hurt him as well, something that doesn't hurt Sanders.

The youth vote that didn't turn out for Sanders in the 2020 primary. Right. Because they aren't reliable.

They were fine in the first 3 primaries. They got disillusioned and gave up once it appeared clear that the Democrats were doing everything possible to fix the primary again, just like in 2016. Repeatedly disillusioning young, leftist, and Black voters, and then blaming them when they "aren't reliable", is one of the stupidest fukking moves that the Democratic party has been pulling for the last 40 years. You constantly keep showing them they have nothing to vote for, then mock them when they take you seriously. Remember how strong the youth and left and Black vote was when Obama ran as a progressive? Then what happened to those voters when he turned around and government like every other moderate corporate dem?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
CloAhhh... it's gettin' too close for him to be fully impeached.

Statement had nothing to do with her failures, it had to do with not being taken seriously to get bipartisan support if Biden dies during his second term.

:manny:
I'm not spending all day here to find to examples and explain them which will lead to a back and forth...
Matter of fact, I'm 'bout to log off and head to a private showing I was invited to.
You when you typed that shyt 🤡
i%27m-gonna-get-out-of-here-buggy.gif

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joe biden really believes that he is the only one demographically suited to beat trump
and he might be right - dems don't have too many old cac men In their roster

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the thing. If Biden drops out, you can't run Kamala, no way in hell she could beat Trump. Do you think Kamala would step down for Newsom or Big Gretch? I don't think she would.

So, if that's the case we have to stick with Biden.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

EVERYBODY is saying EVERYBODY wants Biden out ASAP. But Jill holds all the cards.

I say this with the upmost respect for the 1st lady. FUKK THAT BYTCH.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse