• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I doubt he'll drop out unless someone really close to him gives the sit down heart to heart. Even the left wing media has started to pull back from what they were saying a day or so ago and are supporting him again. He's known to have a big ego so it will take a lot of pressure to make him sit out.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don't misunderstand, right now is the worst time for this.
But tbf to Biden, he should not have run again and dems should have had a stronger candidate ready.
Who? Idk. I think if Gavin stepped in in January he would have a good chance but I think he was waiting until next cycle.

Say what you want, Biden was not a good look at the debate. Especially when you remember...

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:
I'm worried the dems don't have a stronger candidate. A 2020 repeat was not what this cycle should have been.

Gavin was ready. That’s what all that chatter was about last year. They were trying to push back on the rumor that he wanted to replace Biden. He was very visible last year. Gavin is the one and they should’ve done it last year.

Dude is already presidential and has been going at republicans’ necks (including that debate last year) for years. He’s been ready.

This was a missed opportunity.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
nikka the fact that you still deflecting the impeachment that the republicans in the senate blocked that would’ve made that fat fukk unable to run again because they would’ve had to hold another vote afterwards
Shows u a shill or just extremely ignorant fukk outta here :camby:
My entire point was Trump is getting too close to having a second term.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I never noticed Jill Biden before but she is a cute old woman​
full

BRB....
Postscript: "She ain't no Sissy Spacek. But she ain't bad either for an older broad. :obama:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn’t matter if he dies in office. Harris is still there. As long as Mike Johnson doesn’t get in we’re good.