Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh... it's gettin' too close for him to be fully impeached.

Statement had nothing to do with her failures, it had to do with not being taken seriously to get bipartisan support if Biden dies during his second term.

:manny:
I'm not spending all day here to find to examples and explain them which will lead to a back and forth...
Matter of fact, I'm 'bout to log off and head to a private showing I was invited to.
Too close? nikka the senate had a chance to impeach his ass for Jan 6 republicans c*nts didn’t do it

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Too close? nikka the senate had a chance to impeach his ass for Jan 6 republicans c*nts didn’t do it
Tomorrow is July.
If it was January I woulda said somethin' different.
...we got sumn' like 127 days until election day and I think the next debate is in September.
That's two months away.

:francis:
It's too close.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Tomorrow is July.
If it was January I woulda said somethin' different.
...we got sumn' like 127 days until election day and I think the next debate is in September.
That's two months away.

:francis:
It's too close.
nikka what the entire fukk are u talking about

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Bill been in news exile for a minute. You listen to Newt Gingrich too?

Bill making an educated guess, he has no sources. But, Biden definitely dropping out. There zero chance he can continue.
If he can’t continue then Trump damn sure can’t :what: Why haven’t yall called for the worst president , liar and fukking felon to drop out :mjpls:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Despite how washed Biden is nowadays, heads forgot that Obama didn't fully cooked until near his second term. Even then he took care of the pandemic situation which was the main issue at hand from the upstart.

That alone Trump's his mid ass first term.

With that being said, I feel that we going to be scratching our heads come November because both candidates and both parties going to have to come together to fix what's going to happen.