• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He was impeached.
But he's still walking around debating incumbents.
Said it back when his trials were startin' up, if buddy walks and the courts don't stop dude issa strong chance he will win again.

:francis::francis::francis:
We got somn' like four months left.
Courts had four years to stop dude.
Republican candidates came and went.
Dems should have had a better plan.

The optics of the debate with no way to legally keep Trump off the ballot...? He havin' his way right now.
Remember: all he gotta do is win November. He got more at stake.

We enterin' a new field of politics where politicians either gonna be well-connected to politics and businesses and have deep pockets themselves or be straight up from outside the establishment like Trump.

You think the opps ain't preparin' for November?

Worst case scenario we get Biden and he die and Kamala gotta inherit Ukraine, Israel and static with China and North Korea and domestic issues.
Worst case scenario Trump wins and his Supreme Court rolls back social progress and programs and inherits Ukraine and Israel.

The ball was def dropped by the dems and now ain't time for finger pointing.
They need to salvage something. There needs to be a voter strategy.
I call two swing states givin' Trump the win if Biden falls off next debate.
Nah fully impeached which is by the senate as well which would make him unable to run ever again

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So people can’t show up at the polls now of their own free will :mjlol:

What good is voting when the DNC who's in charge of the party nomination can get YOU removed from the ticket?!!? :sas2:
I mean yeah you can write bernie sanders in the box but would that even work when he doesnt have the co-sign of the party behind him???

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly,i was just saying this about the Dems incompotence the other day.

How do you come back 4 years later,and have the nerve to DEMAND people vote for the same person they werent thrilled about voting for in 2020:mjlol:

They couldve at least put some other people out front and see if people gravitated to them. Then gently forced Biden to get out the way. But didnt seem like they were even putting out feelers for the 2024 election. Just "Nah,we got Biden again,shut up and vote harder:mjgrin:#IfItAintBroke"
I guess rigging nominations have consequences.
:mjlol:
This looks like the Hillary debacle all over again.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He was impeached.
But he's still walking around debating incumbents.
Said it back when his trials were startin' up, if buddy walks and the courts don't stop dude issa strong chance he will win again.

:francis::francis::francis:
We got somn' like four months left.
Courts had four years to stop dude.
Republican candidates came and went.
Dems should have had a better plan.

The optics of the debate with no way to legally keep Trump off the ballot...? He havin' his way right now.
Remember: all he gotta do is win November. He got more at stake.

We enterin' a new field of politics where politicians either gonna be well-connected to politics and businesses and have deep pockets themselves or be straight up from outside the establishment like Trump.

You think the opps ain't preparin' for November?

Worst case scenario we get Biden and he die and Kamala gotta inherit Ukraine, Israel and static with China and North Korea and domestic issues.
Worst case scenario Trump wins and his Supreme Court rolls back social progress and programs and inherits Ukraine and Israel.

The ball was def dropped by the dems and now ain't time for finger pointing.
They need to salvage something. There needs to be a voter strategy.
I call two swing states givin' Trump the win if Biden falls off next debate.
Explain why this would even be bad yet worst case scenario :what: give examples of her failures within politics that make you say this:sas2:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What good is voting when the DNC who's in charge of the party nomination can get YOU removed from the ticket?!!? :sas2:
I mean yeah you can write bernie sanders in the box but would that even work when he doesnt have the co-sign of the party behind him???
According to someone else in here has said, it wouldn’t have mattered anyways as people wouldn’t have showed up at the primaries for him, but instead in November.

So which one is it?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Actually if Bill tweeted it he wouldn’t have if it wasn’t true

Dude got sources, he a dinosaur
:laff:

Bill O'Reilly is still one of the biggest purveyors of fake news out there. He always has been and always will be. There has never been a time when he acted honestly. Now I understand why you think Russell Brand is worth listening to.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yo Mama aint shyt.
IX23AuX.png

UKVu0t8.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
According to someone else in here has said, it wouldn’t have mattered anyways as people wouldn’t have showed up at the primaries for him, but instead in November.

So which one is it?

:mjgrin: idk...you gotta ask yourself why would the DNC force out the most popular politician who the people liked to run hillary which the people hated... The DNC is the problem...:francis:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Nah fully impeached which is by the senate as well which would make him unable to run ever again
Ahhh... it's gettin' too close for him to be fully impeached.
Explain why this would even be bad yet worst case scenario :what: give examples of her failures within politics that make you say this:sas2:
Statement had nothing to do with her failures, it had to do with not being taken seriously to get bipartisan support if Biden dies during his second term.

:manny:
I'm not spending all day here to find to examples and explain them which will lead to a back and forth...
Matter of fact, I'm 'bout to log off and head to a private showing I was invited to.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:mjgrin: idk...you gotta ask yourself why would the DNC force out the most popular politician who the people liked to run hillary which the people hated... The DNC is the problem...:francis:
And those voters could have helped rectify that by showing up to vote for Bernie in the primaries.

I’m just going by what the other poster in this thread said as he’s nullifying your argument in here:hubie: