• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuses, excuses, excuse

Like I and @tremonthustler1 said before, if the voters really wanted Bernie then they would have showed up to the polls to make it happen.

Not showing up at the primaries helped do him in. Saying that those voters would have showed up at the polls in November doesn't shyt as it's too late to do anything about it.
You are skipping the fact that the DNC were suppressing Bernie's policies to a big segment of their voter block in places where they get their news from. Not only that, they were painting him as an outsider that just didn't want a woman as president (2016) and as a quack job that wanted to weaken Biden against Trump

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You when you typed that shyt 🤡
i%27m-gonna-get-out-of-here-buggy.gif
Dude is cracked and definitely a shill
fukker deflected with more bullshyt about the impeachment :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ayo you c00n half breed mutt fat piece of parade float dont talk about your piece of shyt whore of cac trannny mum u got me confused with u lazy portable earthquake:umad:
Tariq was right, you non-FBA nikkas can't roast for shyt.:dead:

Of course the only dap was from the other mega-lame:mjlol:

You got it, b. It's not even fun any more:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bullshyt that you just made up. The vast majority of Democratic voters agree with Sanders's positions. Actual voters in the South Carolina primary named two major factors behind choosing Biden over Sanders:

1. Clyburn's endorsement
2. They thought Biden had a better chance of beating Trump

Of course, the fact that the media had gone on an ALL OUT blitz against Sanders, falsely calling him a Communist and distorting 40-year-old quotes about literacy in Cuba while ignoring Biden's real-time lies about being arrested in South Africa certainly didn't help matters.

You're talking about races that came after everyone already knew the gig was up. If that's "the same type of voters", then why did Sanders beat Hillary in those same states in 2016?

Tony Evers is a progressive and Tammy Baldwin is one of the most liberal senators in the country. :why:

If Mandela Barnes had been more experienced, ran a better campaign, and hadn't gotten outspent, he would have had a far better chance to win. He wasn't "too progressive" when his positions aren't even very different from Baldwin at all. Of course, in Wisconsin having a Black face on the ticket might have hurt him as well, something that doesn't hurt Sanders.

They were fine in the first 3 primaries. They got disillusioned and gave up once it appeared clear that the Democrats were doing everything possible to fix the primary again, just like in 2016. Repeatedly disillusioning young, leftist, and Black voters, and then blaming them when they "aren't reliable", is one of the stupidest fukking moves that the Democratic party has been pulling for the last 40 years. You constantly keep showing them they have nothing to vote for, then mock them when they take you seriously. Remember how strong the youth and left and Black vote was when Obama ran as a progressive? Then what happened to those voters when he turned around and government like every other moderate corporate dem?

It’s not that deep. Biden won in 2020 based on name recognition. A lot of voters knew little about Sanders while everyone knew Biden as Obama’s vice president. 2016 was a complete sabotage by the DNC, causing Tulsi Gabbard to leave in protest and eventually leave the Democratic Party altogether.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just invited to a meeting ot world leaders. Topic to discuss? Undisclosed. They’re probably gonna ask for my blessings on what to do. Not sure yet. I think gaven Newsom can handle this. But I’ll have to conduct a one on one meeting with him to see if he’s really up for the job.