Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We are voting for the administration and policy makers not the individuals.

Heritage Foundation, John Birch and The Federalist Society want us dead

We really got too comfortable in this country. Surrounded by people salivating at the thought of spilling our blood but got distracted with music industry Illuminati conspiracy theories like that shyt matters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats don't really have any economic plans that will solve anything. Because that would leave them with nothing to run on. That's why they don't do anything even with having a super majority.

While Republicans even with a slim majority will have a whole list of policies to get passed.

What did Democrats use all their political capital on recently Obamacare. A gift to the insurance lobby.

"Since its passage in 2010, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has helped cut the U.S. uninsured rate nearly in half while significantly reducing racial and ethnic disparities in both insurance coverage and access to care — particularly in states that expanded their Medicaid programs," reads the report.

Data shows that prior to the 2013 implementation of the Medicaid expansion — a provision of the ACA that made more families eligible for Medicaid coverage — 40.2% of the Hispanic population, 24.4% of the Black population, and 14.5% of the White population were uninsured in America. However, by 2021, those numbers dropped significantly to 24.5%, 13.5%, and 8.2%, respectively.

With more than 5 million people gaining coverage between 2020 and 2022 over the course of the pandemic, the overall uninsured rate in the U.S. dropped to just 8%, a historic low, according to the report.

The report highlights specific ACA successes, including improved coverage rates for Black, Hispanic and White adults.

"The coverage gap between Black and White adults dropped from 9.9 to 5.3 percentage points, while the gap between Hispanic and White adults dropped from 25.7 to 16.3 points," according to the study.

Additionally, the report found that adult uninsured rates for Black, Hispanic, and White people all improved during the first two years of the pandemic across all states — whether they had expanded their Medicare coverage or not — and that Black and Hispanic adults experienced larger gains in insurance coverage than their White counterparts between from 2019 to 2021.

I know you don't give a fukk about what happens to Black people (your own words) though.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They’re all old. Biden and Trump have some that work in their cabinets, you should be more worried about those folks. I mean the VPs are probably the most important VPs in history right now, meanwhile Trump don’t have one of those yet. Who tf can step in now and galvanize people in 4 fukkin months?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Cause I'm sure he's gonna pass through the 2025 project.

How do you plan to survive the coming Reich?
6ZFtU0Q.jpeg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Biden on his hospital bed is better than trump, you guys just dont understand the damage and evil trump federal judges are doing to this country, criminalizing homelessness, getting rid of paths for black people to get up into the middle class, its pure evil. The most important thing is supreme court appointments, clarence thomas and alito are in their 70s if biden wins there is a strong chance he has a chance to replace one of those supreme court justices, i trust his judgement far better than trump on that. Trump literally appointed judges that refused to say they believed in brown vs board of education that found segregation ins schools unconstitutional

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Black people please go on wikipedia and see trump judicial appointments he appointed to life tenures, alot are hardened anti black racists and corporate hacks that will rule for corporations any day and never give black people any justice in court. This judges stay on the bench for 40-50 years we cant risk trump second tenure and getting to further pack the court, just 1 term, roe vs wade was found unconstitutional, affirmative action dismantled, homelessness criminalized, they have made it easier for pollutants to poison the environment, this folks are pure evil and they are laser focused on their white supremacist pro white corporate agenda, we cant afford to play this games. biden has to win for the sake of black progress in this country. Another 200 federal judges and supreme court selections by trump will ensure black people are an underclass for several decades and possibly centuries.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Biden on his hospital bed is better than trump, you guys just dont understand the damage and evil trump federal judges are doing to this country, criminalizing homelessness, getting rid of paths for black people to get up into the middle class, its pure evil. The most important thing is supreme court appointments, clarence thomas and alito are in their 70s if biden wins there is a strong chance he has a chance to replace one of those supreme court justices, i trust his judgement far better than trump on that. Trump literally appointed judges that refused to say they believed in brown vs board of education that found segregation ins schools unconstitutional

The biggest homeless problems are in Democrat run cities.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I will forever resent Jim Clyburn for saving his campaign when he running near last.

They really didn't want Bernie Sanders to win and this is the fukking result :snoop:
nah the the democrats fcked themselves over by fcking over Bernie for Hilary Clinton, who was despised by a lot of "independents" . she aint even beat Donald Trump.

:francis: