• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Ces1ne? - What do you like about Trump? I'm not asking in defense of Biden, because I don't care about him. I'm just curious.
Honestly, it would be bc he’s not Joe Biden. We need a leader in this country right now & hate him if u want but Trump is a leader. We had respect/fear from other leaders/countries bc of Trump, I wouldn’t mind that again. But tbh I really shouldn’t have voted in the poll bc I don’t vote. Reason why I don’t vote is bc I don’t pay attention to 95% of political bullsh!t. They’re all snakes. Problem with voting in this country is that most people latch onto 1 or 2 things a candidate says “will happen”, whether it’s abortion/immigration/taxes/etc….. and latch onto those 1 or 2 things but might disagree completely with the rest of that candidates views/policies. Most voters are uninformed & we’d be better off imho if more people were like me & didn’t vote at all bc of their lack of knowledge about the subject

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yang-dancing-yang-dance.gif

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, it would be bc he’s not Joe Biden. We need a leader in this country right now & hate him if u want but Trump is a leader. We had respect/fear from other leaders/countries bc of Trump, I wouldn’t mind that again. But tbh I really shouldn’t have voted in the poll bc I don’t vote. Reason why I don’t vote is bc I don’t pay attention to 95% of political bullsh!t. They’re all snakes. Problem with voting in this country is that most people latch onto 1 or 2 things a candidate says “will happen”, whether it’s abortion/immigration/taxes/etc….. and latch onto those 1 or 2 things but might disagree completely with the rest of that candidates views/policies. Most voters are uninformed & we’d be better off imho if more people were like me & didn’t vote at all bc of their lack of knowledge about the subject
Can you cite a poll to show, we had respect around the world when Trump was in there? I have polls which say the EXACT opposite.
I'm looking forward to your data....

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden​

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Can you cite a poll to show, we had respect around the world when Trump was in there? I have polls which say the EXACT opposite.

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden​

Well Trump says it in his weekly ramblings so it must be true.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m sure you do bruh:therethere:. There’s always some1 with some “poll”. Who conducted those polls u speak of? How many people were asked? Who are the people they asked? Were the same questions asked of Biden? What countries?

The “poll” u linked is from over 2 years ago :bryan:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure you do bruh:therethere:. There’s always some1 with some “poll”. Who conducted those polls u speak of? How many people were asked? Who are the people they asked? Were the same questions asked of Biden? What countries?

The “poll” u linked is from over 2 years ago :bryan:
You can shut me up by presenting current world data which shows Trump was better for America's image than Biden in 2023
Go ahead...I'm waiting for your data. Otherwise it's obvious right now that you are speaking from your ASS. That's your source...I'm not surprised with you MAGA people. Trump is the greatest thing since greatest thing was created. No evidence is needed.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can shut me up by presenting current world data which shows Trump was better for America's image than Biden in 2023
Go ahead...I'm waiting for your data. Otherwise it's obvious right now that you are speaking from your ASS. That's your source...I'm not surprised with you MAGA people. Trump is the greatest thing since greatest thing was created. No evidence is needed.
Go to sleep guy, obviously u didn’t read my whole comment…… “pewresearch.org” :therethere: :umad: Reading is fundamental

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing a lot of posts tacitly support Biden or Trump, so I thought it would be interesting to see where we stand at the beginning of the year. No third parties and no abstaining, you have to vote by midnight tonight, who do you pick?