Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I've voted Dem in almost every election since I've been eligible to do so, but I'm strongly considering abstaining this election cycle.

I would have voted for the Independent candidate, but some of RFK Jr's positions are looking a little sketchy. :patrice:

For the record, he does have a good track record when it comes to the defense of human rights and minority rights in general.

The only reason I don't want to vote for Biden in this cycle is his handling of foreign policy, but he seems to be less hawkish as of late. I'm sure that has something to do with his unfavorable polling. Being a black man, I simply cannot bring myself to vote for Trump. I have no issue with his economics, but issues surrounding race relations, social inequality, social justice etc. It is simply antithetical to being a black person in America. I also think down the line he will attempt to pull of something against naturalized/immigrant Americans of which I was born, so simply cannot rock with him.

So I'm either going to go with abstaining or an Independent vote, unless Biden really does something that is going to gain my vote.

I think Trump wins this time around though, and fairly easily.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
at%2Freal-estate%2FCouch_Doctor-Set_4-After

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've voted Dem in almost every election since I've been eligible to do so, but I'm strongly considering abstaining this election cycle.

I would have voted for the Independent candidate, but some of RFK Jr's positions are looking a little sketchy. :patrice:

For the record, he does have a good track record when it comes to the defense of human rights and minority rights in general.

The only reason I don't want to vote for Biden in this cycle is his handling of foreign policy, but he seems to be less hawkish as of late. I'm sure that has something to do with his unfavorable polling. Being a black man, I simply cannot bring myself to vote for Trump. I have no issue with his economics, but issues surrounding race relations, social inequality, social justice etc. It is simply antithetical to being a black person in America. I also think down the line he will attempt to pull of something against naturalized/immigrant Americans of which I was born, so simply cannot rock with him.

So I'm either going to go with abstaining or an Independent vote, unless Biden really does something that is going to gain my vote.

I think Trump wins this time around though, and fairly easily.

I'm on the fence on Biden too due to Gaza, if I didn't live in a swing state I might not vote for him but since I'm in Michigan I guess I'll hold my nose :beli:

Supreme Court is just too important. But even if I didn't vote Biden I would still vote mostly Democratic downballot just to keep Republicans out.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am progressive but at this point its getting hard and hard to support biden and his support for the fascist right wing israeli government the only thing that holds one back is the federal judiciary and the irreparable damage a second trump term will do to the country

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I am progressive but at this point its getting hard and hard to support biden and his support for the fascist right wing israeli government the only thing that holds one back is the federal judiciary and the irreparable damage a second trump term will do to the country
You don’t sound progressive