bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Mark Cuban on CNBC: I sat in front of restaurant owners and asked them 'what would it be like if you got a knock on your door and there was someone from Stephen Miller's squad asking you for the immigration status of everyone who works for you?' That's not how you run a country.

2/2
Mark Cuban to Joe Kernen: "That's one of the great things about Kamala Harris. She's not an ideologue. She's open minded. Donald Trump thinks he knows everything. He doesn't change."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
@MichaelSteele
This utter BS. At what point do we stop dumbing ourselves down with the mind-numbingly stupid crap that comes out of @realDonaldTrump mouth—the lies, the stunts, the othering of our fellow Americans. He is unfit to serve as our president. He IS a danger to the values we purport as a nation. NO GOOD will come from him sitting behind the Resolute desk again. None. /search?q=#Project2025 /search?q=#isolationism /search?q=#tariffs /search?q=#Putin /search?q=#whitenationism /search?q=#Jan6.

[Quoted tweet]
Trump on Fox & Friends in response to a question about how he'll fix schools in the Bronx: "No transgender, no operations. You know, they take your kid. There are some places, your boy leaves the school, comes back a girl. Without parental consent. What is that all about?"

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1848349043140829185/vid/avc1/1280x720/XoI3eAfKb0sa23EK.mp4

2/10
@yeldopaul
Comparing Kamala's upward momentum to Trump's downward spiral is telling. One leader worked hard for success; the other's crumbling under scrutiny. Which one deserves our trust? /search?q=#LeadershipMatters /search?q=#IntegrityFirst

3/10
@tazzman22
Yes, Trump is lying again.

GabmpU7WMAAj2wK.jpg

4/10
@christyy__0
I've been following @EarningDips_ for a while now, and her consistency is unmatched. Her platform has helped me earn a steady income, and I'm grateful for her perfect guidance and commitment. I've been earning $10k weekly since I joined her platform, she's a pro without doubts.

5/10
@JoJoFromJerz
Setting aside the fact that he continues to just flat out lie 24/7, this teeny peen motherfukker has some serious issues when it comes to genitalia. It’s like 3/4 of what he fukking talks about now. 🧐

6/10
@mj_wedge
This might be off point, neither does it relate to this tweet but i want to use this medium to say thank you and also recommend @JORDAN_BRADLEY8 who’s an expert in the financial market.He helped me recover all losses and now i am financially stable. He’s an expert. Contact him

7/10
@k2030320567692
Kamala's a low IQ candidate who lectures America on the importance of preserving democracy, but...

didn't register to vote until AGE 29.

Can't make this up. Google it.

Kamala's a CON.

8/10
@LisaMikol3369
As a teacher, I can promise you we do not perform sex change operations on our students. I have a difficult time getting band aids from the nurses office & often have had to buy them with my own money.

9/10
@lizzy6652
So well said Michael Steele.

10/10
@votebluedemo
The fact that we have voters out there dumb enough to believe this sh*t is even more stupefying.

He would not be saying it if it didn’t work on at least a decent number of people.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@atrupar
this clip serves as a terrifying reminder that Trump learned absolutely nothing from covid and is completely unequipped to handle any type of public health crisis

[Quoted tweet]
Trump describing the pandemic to The Undertaker should make you terrified for the possibility of another happening under him.

“Who would’ve ever thought the word pandemic…I had heard the word, but you never thought it was a modern day…nowadays you take a shot and you’re fine.”

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1848400408110149632/vid/avc1/1278x720/F8LfuceWR8jNVuHS.mp4

2/11
@BonaFideMugsie
Make this nightmare end, please.🙏

3/11
@Mamabenergy2
📣📣📣 Play this on a loop for all to see in real time.

Seconds Until Election Day

It is also the TOTAL number of
Covid Deaths in The United States since January 1, 2020.

1,207,814 people whose lives were cut short, and we will never know how many could have been prevented.

Donald Trump acted like an Authoritarian NOT a Humanitarian.
He gave away ventilators, tests, and supplies to Russia.

He said it would go away in a few days.

He himself, was incredibly sick and had to be treated at Walter Reed.

He told you to drink bleach and light.
He told you to eat horse paste.
He made mask wearing divisive.

Every single time the clock ticks until Election Day, is a person who mattered and is not here today.

Vote Trump out of existence.
Vote for science.
Vote for sanity, logic, and reason.
Vote for compassion.
Vote for empathy.
Vote for democracy.
Vote for Kamala Harris.

Vote for those 1,207,814 who will never get the chance to do so!
Send a clear message!

Vote Blue down the ballot!

/search?q=#Vote    /search?q=#Covid /search?q=#masks /search?q=#vaccine /search?q=#vaxxed /search?q=#Trump /search?q=#MAGA /search?q=#VoteBlue /search?q=#Kamala2024 /search?q=#HarrisWalz2024

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1848441372438667264/pu/vid/avc1/720x1280/HXKTV7BMXqPQj8oz.mp4

4/11
@RoninJoey
Honestly this would be very powerful ad to run with this exact idea and using a clip of him speaking.

5/11
@Sir_Ater
RIP to the 100 million we lost in 2017…..

6/11
@ArbiterofCool
President Obama left his admin a PANDEMIC PLAN that they effectively shredded. Estimates are that it would've saved a minimum of 400,000 lives. Trump should be tried on mass murder.

7/11
@Eli_Fit1
No President has learned less in 4 years of "running the country" than Trump.

The guy doesn't understand how tariffs work & blatantly ignores all expert advice.

A similar scenario would disqualify him from virtually all other lines of work.

The most ignorant former President.

8/11
@Metz4Real
No one will ever master the art of speaking to the Willfully Ignorant like Donald. He's one of them. "If I didn't know it, it must be either stupid, unimportant, or fake."

9/11
@wiley_inc
I believe the Bob Woodward books told us all we needed to know about Ttump’s mismanagement of the COVID pandemic, resulting in the death of over a million Americans.

Trump gave Putin Covid tests
He told Americans to drink bleach

10/11
@MarcCommoy

Gab0WVtXAAAjJbm.jpg

11/11
@Bowerygals

GacZUZ3XYAAlrk7.jpg