Most Important Election of Our Lives

• Yes

Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Well, he could be saying that. Or he could be saying if he wins this time he won't be able to stand for another term so he doesn't care who you vote for after that, or if you even vote at all. He'll also likely be near death and won't care who takes office after him and will have likely plundered as much loot as possible on his way out.

I mean, this is more sinister than any dictator shyt you want to push because he doesn't care which direction the country goes when it can no longer benefit him. He'll never be able to be "President for Life" like some of you alarmist believe. He will only have four years. That's much worse. He's about to do a dystopian speed run if he wins and then toss this country in the trash when he's finished with it like a Big Mac meal and can of Diet Coke.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“Holy shyt! People have strong convictions about law, policy, and leadership of their government, and I have none! I'm clearly a genius who is above the dangerous psychological effects of our two-party system!!"

Typical psuedo intellectual pretentious barbershop babble. If you hate both sides and don't ultimately care who wins and what our laws, administrations, and judges look like, then what you have to say is completely worthless.
Partisan Plantation hot buttered biscuits babble, friends.
Chef-J-Jackson-3-scaled.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I honestly don’t see how you can vote third party or not vote at all at this point. It blows my mind People are tired of Democrat failure and inaction, especially Black people. Unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint, it lines up with this a$$hole running again.

With all the shyt he’s shown you and all the shyt his supporters have shown you another term should scare the hell out of you. We survived 4 years of him just fine, and the Democrat "Save Democracy", Boy Who Cried Wolf BS is falling on deaf ears. Many of us want a reason to vote FOR whoever, not just "we're not Trump". They're out of tricks.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Latino voters are largely Democrat and left leaning voters. Yall can quit pushing this misinfo that Latinos are conservative.

And no, having a wife and being religious doesnt make you conservative.

May bad,i meant if "if Raul and Sanchez dont come through" for the Democrats.

Perhaps A Freudian slip,the universe accidently speaking the future through me.:respect:

If only black voters were in the bag this time,and using our influence to excite the rest of the democratic voter base. Leaves things up in the air at the moment. Hopefully that comprehensive black agenda is coming hot off the presses any day now.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No. Trump doesnt care about anyone but himself. He doesnt care if you dont vote in 2028 because he cant run and doesnt give a shyt what happens. He needs to be president now to make money, and shield himself from litigation
I considered that as well. But what's to say he won't end up in the same legal issues after he leaves office. The worse case scenario is definitely legit here.