Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can't wait until we are the ones dodging 2000 pound bombs from states like North Dakota and their Proud Boy government.

If y'all don't see the worldwide push to eliminate black and brown from existence and Trump being the final piece of the puzzle to unregulated slaughter of us all around the world., you should just walk in front of a bullet.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
No. Trump doesnt care about anyone but himself. He doesnt care if you dont vote in 2028 because he cant run and doesnt give a shyt what happens. He needs to be president now to make money, and shield himself from litigation
Man shut this dumb shyt up and go find you a white @GunRanger to stand behind with this dumbass logic.

There are rich billionaires influencing the next possible president and has brainwashed at least 18% of this country to strong arm the government. These billionaires have a 900 page plan and already have civilians recruited and people in power THAT ALREADY ATTEMPTED A COUP.
:snoop:

If nikkas ain't teaming up and knocking off his dikk handlers then we will end up inside of The Crow part 2, no Brandon Lee return from the dead. He's Jim now.

Daps
Wise words from a Legendary EMCEE & BothSider, friends.

Wise is top 5 DOA and my favorite MC reppin' New Jeruz.

And to post some goofy shyt like this, being purposely obtuse and so dismissive of the threat Trump and the Republican Party poses to the country, specifically to black people, is the antithesis of being "Wise" or "Intelligent".

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wise is top 5 DOA and my favorite MC reppin' New Jeruz.

And to post some goofy shyt like this, being purposely obtuse and so dismissive of the threat Trump and the Republican Party poses to the country, specifically to black people, is the antithesis of being "Wise" or "Intelligent".
It looks like you didn’t take kindly to being called “stupid”, friend.:mjgrin:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Luckily I don't believe he will win, but I do believe he will attempt another coup.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
100% I was thinking after watching first 3 minutes of video below, Biden needs to open debate and call tRump out as being INSANE. Period.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
funny, isn’t it? if i decide not to support either candidate, i am apparently choosing trump.

:mjgrin:

1rpdHVU.png

Mv1hkTs.png

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No 5%er ever struck me as a voter definitely not from his era.
Yeah, there’s a much higher chance of them NOT voting for a white supremacist like so many of our coli friends did. But no where in that IG post did he say he didn’t vote. So you would have to ask him if he voted or not, friend.