Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Asylum seekers are not legal citizens and overwhelm our systems just like illegals. There’s no difference other than a label.
Like I said before, you are a conservative.

I’m not pro cop, I’m anti all the dumb criminal justice reforms that ends up with criminals having repeat chances to harm innocent people
So you are pro cop and pro throw people behind bars. you don’t even take time to read the policies.

You are against bail reform even though it proved effective and not harmful for black people. A conservative.

Show me the conservatives that are for taxing the wealthy to pay for social programs

But he then pivoted to railing against the very tax code that allowed Trump to all but avoid paying federal income taxes for more than a decade.

“Far more interesting is this question: Why does our tax code remains so obviously, so grotesquely unfair?” Carlson asked, his brow deeply furrowed. “Billionaires should not be paying a lower rate than your are paying, no matter who they are, no matter who the president is. The main problem with America right now is that a shrinking group of people controls a growing share of our nation’s wealth of power. It’s lopsided and getting more lopsided every year. It makes the country more unstable.”

@CrimsonTider is a Conservative Democrat. And sadly a very low information voter.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sad state of affairs. I partially blame new blacks in these think tanks (Urban League for example) and their terrible realpolitik. They spent the last decade advocating for immigration and intersectionality instead of real world problems like access to capital, upskilling etc.

Sometimes I think you are a hit jaded.

But this point is very true.

These new blacks are destroying the black race

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

New Era Community Connection is using a city grant to launch a new phone application for residents to report dangerous situations and receive services as part of a broader strategy to reduce violence.

Detroit is investing $10 million in six grassroots community organizations to tackle violence in neighborhoods with high rates of gun violence over the last five years. New Era Community Connection received a $700,000 grant, paid for with federal pandemic relief funds, to demonstrate the effectiveness of non-government approaches to address shootings. Organizations that received grants through Detroit’s “ShotStoppers” initiative officially started the community violence intervention (CVI) work on Aug. 1.

:mjgrin:

Got the tangible, still ain't voting

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Whether we want to admit and putting logic aside. Too many Black men are underemployed and slipping through the cracks while most programs are catered specifically to Black girls and women as a result they feel some type of way about the Democrats. As someone who has boots on the ground in the greater Newark area this is not just an Internet ass conversation. Democrats will take NJ, NY and those liberal cities but of Black men drop down to even 75 voting in favor of the Democrats that could easily swing several Midwest and Southern states.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like I said before, you are a conservative.

So you are pro cop and pro throw people behind bars. you don’t even take time to read the policies.

You are against bail reform even though it proved effective and not harmful for black people. A conservative.

But he then pivoted to railing against the very tax code that allowed Trump to all but avoid paying federal income taxes for more than a decade.

“Far more interesting is this question: Why does our tax code remains so obviously, so grotesquely unfair?” Carlson asked, his brow deeply furrowed. “Billionaires should not be paying a lower rate than your are paying, no matter who they are, no matter who the president is. The main problem with America right now is that a shrinking group of people controls a growing share of our nation’s wealth of power. It’s lopsided and getting more lopsided every year. It makes the country more unstable.”

@CrimsonTider is a Conservative Democrat. And sadly a very low information voter.
nikka championing asylum seekers is silly, Immigration is a bipartisan issue, we do not have the system to support mass immagration

Bail reform is is waste of time,

Republicans want to tax large corporations because they think they’re woke, they don’t want to tax the wealthy and redistribute it to the lower and middle class

you’re playing yourself. just cause someone doesnt believe what you do doesn’t make them conservativ. I feel like @the cac mamba was just trying to get you to understand this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Whether we want to admit and putting logic aside. Too many Black men are underemployed and slipping through the cracks while most programs are catered specifically to Black girls and women as a result they feel some type of way about the Democrats. As someone who has boots on the ground in the greater Newark area this is not just an Internet ass conversation. Democrats will take NJ, NY and those liberal cities but of Black men drop down to even 75 voting in favor of the Democrats that could easily swing several Midwest and Southern states.
because voting for the party that wants it make this worse is the way

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I mean call me crazy for I understanding history but that’s just me
What part of what I said was fascist?

I vote blue; just because I say faggøt and openly xenophobic doesn't mean i'll ever vote a Republican for any position :gucci:

I wouldn't mind if the immigrants and refugees were overwhelmingly Black