Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You put a camera on any of us 24/7 and people watching would think we're retarded
i'd vote for biden if he was 91. but im not gonna pretend this isnt objectively embarrassing :yeshrug: it shouldn't be like this. the democratic party is a huge, 50 state organization. we had SOMEONE better for this cycle.

who frankly, wouldnt be the literal face of inflation :dead:

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
A person with a sound mind can so either one

and it's not a small business by any means
Semantics. Your granny isn’t running anything in the same stratosphere as demanding as being the president of the United States. Neither of these candidates, and many congressional leaders, have anything of the sort

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mexico just elected a Physicist as President.

Singapore elected a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who invented a famous C++ algorithm and ran the country as Prime Minister for the last 20 years. To indicate how smart that is, James Clerk Maxwell (Maxwell's Equations) and William Thompson Kelvin (known for the units of Kelvin regarding temperature) were Second Wranglers.

Meanwhile people here in the U.S are legit saying "At least who I'm voting for knows how to ride a bicycle!"

Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Biden is still miles better than Trump, but our candidates to lead our country the next four years are quite lacking.

Sad thing is, I expect more of the same for 2028.

Is it too much to ask that our next Presidential candidates and government officials at least somewhat know how to code?
Seriously, can we make it a requirement that they at least have a Github Repository?
There are some fashion models who even have that.

shyt, can our government officials show they at least have some kind of cultured talent that indicates they have a sharp brain besides being a grifter?

AOC at least got a good League of Legends ranking without putting much time in - if anything that shows a high-processing brain. These other dinosaurs are literally sitting there, probably not using their brains, not paying attention, sleeping through everything yet getting paid stacks to make policy. All while having zero understanding of modern tech in a world where A.I does some insane shyt already.

Isaac Newton and Benjamin Frankiin used to have places on western government. Can we get more smarts into government seats?

After watching the recent interview, I'm not even kidding when I say this, but Ray J can do a much better job and is smarter than many of these people in Congress. I'm not even exaggerating: you'd engineer a better country for everyone living here if you replace many of these Congressmen and women with Ray J - that's not even a joke and goes for both sides of the aisle.

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:francis: its not because he's old its the fact that all of washington senators and politicians dont wanna step down in their old age...:dwillhuh: you remember when they rolled in diane fiestein in on her literal deathbed to vote?!?

Do you really want a 90 year old man with dementia running the country???

I'd rather a used toilet run this country than Trump, or your dumbass.

Biden 2024.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Two dudes one step away from a casket, one of the most powerful nations in the country, what's the worst that can happen. Also who the fukk is Trump vice president going to be.