Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nikka championing asylum seekers is silly
It’s the fukking law :wtf: :dead:

we are preventing people from applying from asylum intentionally. I don’t care that it’s bipartisan, we have a conservative president.
Bail reform is is waste of time,
this is what a reactionary conservative says despite it working.

Republicans want to tax large corporations because they think they’re woke, they don’t want to tax the wealthy and redistribute it to the lower and middle class
Low information

you’re playing yourself. just cause someone doesnt believe what you do doesn’t make them conservativ. I feel like @the cac mamba was just trying to get you to understand this
Because you have a very similar view of the world like @the cac mamba .

you have a very conservative view of the policy. even the HL liberals point it out. you are a conservative democrat.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Democrats won't dare criticize Hispanics. And risk losing a key voting block. But that's what happens when you're vote is up for grabs.
giphy.gif

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Mexico just elected a Physicist as President.

Singapore elected a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who invented a famous C++ algorithm and ran the country as Prime Minister for the last 20 years. To indicate how smart that is, James Clerk Maxwell (Maxwell's Equations) and William Thompson Kelvin (known for the units of Kelvin regarding temperature) were Second Wranglers.

Meanwhile people here in the U.S are legit saying "At least who I'm voting for knows how to ride a bicycle!"
Doesn't Breh have a law degree?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
assuming Biden wins in november, Kamala is president by 2027

which is gonna be funny at first, when these MAGA scum and Fox News have an enormous meltdown watching her get sworn in. but then they're gonna destroy her in the '28 election :mjcry:
Breh, you really think a black woman gonna be elected president? Hell Michelle Obama would probably lose an election, so no way in hell Kamala unpopular ass would win. You think people don't like Biden? shyt, they hate her ass and too be honest, she hasn't done much to garner any support.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you really think a black woman gonna be elected president? Hell Michelle Obama would probably lose an election, so no way in hell Kamala unpopular ass would win. You think people don't like Biden? shyt, they hate her ass and too be honest, she hasn't done much to garner any support.
nah, kamala being president by '27 = stepping in because of biden dying :dead: and then losing the actual election in '28

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The video is literally just the president and first lady walking away at the end of a 5 hour event. The event was over.

The account posting it is a famous disinformation operative who works with neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

How the fukk is this sort of blatant propaganda allowed here?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Man we need both Biden and Trump to drop dead on that campaign trail while they both debate each other who can suck Israel off better

I keep saying it
them old cacs had there chance almost like they are ruining the world just because its over for them 1 foot in the grave having ass.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes old people get a whiff of their diaper mid convo and have to make a sudden exit. Probably nothing,just like the black specefic policies and agendas the democrats and Biden have pushed out there for us to see:respect:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I've always been so confused by that. It's sad how easily Americans are brainwashed.

My grandma is 84 and mentally she is as sharp as ever. She runs a business in Houston with zero problems
That’s great for her I can only hope I’m on that shape at 84. But running a small biz at that age is a far cry from managing the United States :heh: