WHITE PEOPLE.

2/7
Thank you.
Welcome to my moisturized corner!
Over here we vote and we moisturize.

3/7
4 Black People are your proof?

4/7
Are you proud of your ashy feet & unseasoned food?

5/7
THAN FREE OR ALIVE!!!

6/7
You lie, numbers don't!

7/7
Your demographic is not her base.
Black People, specifically Black women are the base of the Democratic party.
Whereas the children of the chalk vote for Republicans on race resentment.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXKroG3XcAAqUJs.jpg

GXKroHmXMAA3Bui.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Taylor Swift Drove Nearly 338K People to Vote.gov With Kamala Harris Endorsement Post​

According to data from the GSA, Swift's post directed 337,826 people to the site, which refers people to their local state election websites.

September 11, 2024 2:17pm

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift Photo by Terry Wyatt/Getty Images

Taylor Swift‘s endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris led to a surge of visitors to Vote.gov, the U.S. government website that helps citizens understand how they can register to vote.

According to a spokesperson for the U.S. Government Services Administration, Swift’s endorsement post on Instagram led directly to 337,826 people visiting vote.gov.

“As of 2:00 P.M. on Wednesday, September 11, there have been 337,826 visitors to vote.gov referred from the custom URL created and shared by Ms. Swift,” the spokesperson told The Hollywood Reporter.

Vote.gov does not register visitors to vote but rather directs them to their local state election websites for more specific voting information. It uses data analytic tools to monitor referrals to the site, including referrals from custom links, such as the one used by Swift in her Instagram post.

Swift endorsed Harris on Tuesday night after her debate with former President Trump, writing, “I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them,” the Grammy-winning singer wrote. “I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

“I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make,” she added. “I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.”

Swifties for Kamala, the coalition working to elect Harris, said on Wednesday, “We never doubted Taylor would endorse at the right time because we know that her values align with Harris and our community. We are excited to see the momentum she will bring to this campaign.”

Trump, meanwhile, responded to her endorsement on Fox News on Wednesday morning, saying he “was not a Taylor Swift fan” and that “she’ll probably pay a price for it in the marketplace.”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't allow this photo opp to get out. Sloppy.

Trump-Biden actually hates Kamala.

Biden-Puts on Trump 2024 hat days later.

Context wont really matter to people who want to create a narrative. As we know,something as simple as a comma can change everything. Personally i think its more than just a narrative. I told yall Biden was leaking info about Kamala being incompotent,hiding her from the public. All because he didnt want whats happening to happen. He knew if she showed any promise they wouldve kicked him to the curb earlier and have her step in:respect: