• Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
#BREAKINGNEWS The call between Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is starting to gain traction. Along with a statement from Judy Woodruff and article from AP that reports Trump asked Netanyahu not agree to a ceasefire because it would help the Harris campaign. Here's a letter to the Attorney General Merrick Garland.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVhUuq1WAAELuzQ.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/14
adding Michelle Obama's devastating indictment of Trump to my thread 👇

2/14
Michelle Obama is fantastic: "We cannot be our own worst enemies. The minute something goes wrong, the minute a lie takes hold, folks, we cannot start ringing our hands. We cannot get a goldilocks complex about whether everything is just right. We cannot indulge our anxieties."

3/14
Barack Obama gets a giant reception

4/14
Barack Obama: "I'm the only person stupid enough to speak after Michelle Obama."

5/14
Obama: "My first big decision as your nominee turned out to be one of my best. And that was asking Joe Biden to serve by my side as vice president ... at a time when the other party had turned into a cult of personality, we needed a leader who was steady."

6/14
Obama on Trump: "It has been a constant stream of gripes and grievances that has actually gotten worse now that he's afraid of losing to Kamala."

Obama then does the accordion hands!

7/14
Obama on Trump: "We have all seen that movie before, and we all know the sequel is usually worse."

8/14
Obama on Walz: "I love this guy ... you can tell those flannel shirts he wears don't come from some political consultant. They come from his closet. And they have been through some stuff."

9/14
Obama on the ACA: "I've noticed by the ways that since it's become popular they don't call it Obamacare no more."

10/14
Obama says "mutual respect" has to be part of the Democratic message: "We start thinking that the only way to win is to scold and shame and out yell the other side. And after a while, regular folks just tune out."

11/14
Obama: "We shouldn't be the world's policeman and we can't eradicate every cruelty and injustice in the world. But America can and must be a force for good ... that's what Kamala Harris believes, and so do most Americans."

12/14
lmao Newsmax with an all time salty chyron

13/14
Obama closes night 2 of the DNC: "Let's get to work!"

14/14
Night 2 of the DNC is in the books. If you appreciate me bringing you all the highlights, please show love by signing up for my newsletter. We're doing quality work at PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Thanks. Subscribe to Public Notice

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVedi77WUAAu9rz.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

2024.02.07-08.51-politicalflare-65c3449f54e86-1200x711.jpg

Politics - News Analysis​

Trump Humiliated After Claiming He Graduated ‘First in His Class’ From College — Wharton Proves He’s Lying (With Receipts!)​

By Andrea Jefferson

August 21, 2024

I am always amazed at people like Donald Trump who lie about things that can be easily proven to be lies. Like, what’s the point? Doesn’t he realize people will check, realize he is lying, and just not believe anything he says? Or does he not care? Or does his broken brain honestly believe the crazy things he says?

After news broke in June 2023 about Trump’s indictment for several crimes related to the classified documents he stole from the White House, Trump was obviously speaking to many MAGA Republicans, ginning up support and crying “why me!’. One of these people he was crying to was Kari Lake, the wacko who thinks she’s the rightful governor of Arizona, and is now running for Kyrsten Sinema’s seat in the Senate.

Lake spoke to Trump, and he reportedly said, “Kari, I never thought this is what my future would look like, when I graduated first in my class at Wharton. I didn’t think they’d be indicting me and trying to call me a criminal.”

.@KariLake of her conversation with Trump tonight: "And he just said, 'Kari, I never thought this is what my future would look like, when I graduated first in my class at Wharton. I didn't think they'd be indicting me and trying to call me a criminal. But, but he's OK with it." x.com

— YvonneWingettSanchez 🏜 (@yvonnewingett) June 9, 2023

First, that is just such a Trump thing to say. Second, it’s a lie. I know, what a surprise. And Trump has told this lie before in the past, so it’s been fact checked. Trump vacillates between being first in his class or top of his class with honors. Well, he didn’t do that either. Both records from the University of Pennsylvania and Trump’s classmates dispute these claims.

In 1968, The Daily Pennsylvanian published a list of the 56 students who were on the Wharton Dean’s List that year — Trump’s name is not among them.

“I recognize virtually all the names on that list,” 1968 Wharton graduate Stephen Foxman said, “and Trump just wasn’t one of them.”

1968 Wharton graduate Jon Hillsberg added that there was no indication on the 1968 Commencement Program that Trump graduated with any honors whatsoever. A copy of the program acquired from the Penn Archives lists 20 Wharton award and prize recipients, 15 cum laude recipients, four magna cum laude recipients and two summa cum laude recipients for the Class of 1968. Trump’s name isn’t anywhere on those lists.

“If he had done well, his name would have shown up,” Foxman said.

2023.06.10-12.38-politicalflare-6483c5f4b5929.jpg

There were 366 graduates in 1968, and the Dean’s List of 56 students represents approximately the top 15 percent of the class. Trump not being in the top 15% suggests that his academic record at Wharton wasn’t as outstanding as he has claimed, and he certainly wasn’t FIRST in his class.

Back in 2019, Trump’s former fixer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that he had sent letters to Trump’s high schools, colleges and the College Board (creator of the SAT), threatening them with legal action and jail time if they ever released Trump’s academic records. Cohen provided a record of one such letter sent to the president of Fordham University, which Trump attended for two years before transferring to complete his undergraduate degree at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Trump’s high school has confirmed receiving an identical letter, while the University of Pennsylvania and the College Board declined to comment.

Michael Cohen says Trump directed him to threaten his high school, colleges, and the College Board to never release the president’s grades or SAT scores pic.twitter.com/TQyFEdAzgo

— NowThis (@nowthisnews) February 27, 2019

Now if Trump was at the top of his class, or FIRST, why the need to threaten the schools? It’s like, the lies are so unreal and unnecessary. Wharton/Penn is a great school. Obviously we know his father asked a friend at Penn to get Donald into the university, so he didn’t get in on his own merits, but he did graduate and that’s all that matters. Why lie? As a non-sociopathic person, it’s hard to understand.

2023.06.10-12.51-politicalflare-6483c8fb7c94c.jpg