WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You can try and spin it how you want, but in no way are you going to sell us that the man who pushed for the voting rights act during the Vietnam war (which he condemned) thinks you’re taking a brave position by abstaining from voting.

Hell MLK supported Johnson publicly. :mjlol:

And this is the fatal flaw with you Gaza election boomers. You think that people can’t both condemn Biden’s choices on Israel and want a ceasefire as well as vote for Biden.

Its a textbook false choice dilemma.

No one is upset at you for condemning the war or wanting to withhold aid.

It’s just this moral grandstanding you’re doing that has me :wow::mjlol::russ::troll:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Still the same battle lines in here I see :pachaha:
That’s why I didn’t say anything for months, it’s pointless. There’s no - we just have different moral baselines and I can respect that perspective from that baseline even if I don’t like it and will fight against it. Instead it’s all “we all want the same thing and you’re just unrealistic or you’re too dumb to understand this progressive position.” It’s a circle.

Cats just got on my nerves downplaying people feeling away about a genocide while having actively downplayed Israel’s actions for months. Like, you have no moral high ground to be saying a damn thing and then you have the fukking nerve to tell anyone they are moral grandstanding? For having the same opinion they’ve had for years even while voting for candidates to the center of them for president? Maybe, you should just be quiet and let people process instead of being paternalistic and the fake “adult in the room.”

Some of us have Arab friends who would spit in your face for the cavalier way they’ve talked about this issue. Dudes be out of their depth trying to copy and paste their 2016 talking points to every issue. Sometimes it’s best to be quiet. There are literally quiet boycotts going on for alumni events across campuses across the country because of reactions to this issue (simply not showing up). Since when does everyone have to feel the same way about an issue for it to matter? What percentage of people need to say something is their top issue for it to be worth having feelings about? Cats want a coalition where only they get to voice their concerns - any critique must automatically be re-directed to Republicans immediately. I don’t know what black political tradition they were raised in but I wasn’t groomed to do that type of glazing.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yea, we might take a one hour break now that the cheeto verdict is back.

Can’t imagine my morally sound Americans not wanting to keep a convicted felon out of the White House. :russ:
No one wants Trump to be president - the court alone isn’t worth it. Doesn’t mean people are going to go quiet into the night until after Election Day. I’m in group chats that include brothers who are damn near Republican that aren’t as toxic as this shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one wants Trump to be president - the court alone isn’t worth it. Doesn’t mean people are going to go quiet into the night until after Election Day. I’m in group chats that include brothers who are damn near Republican that aren’t as toxic as this shyt.

The court(s) alone aren't worth it? You're certain? What about another Trump controlled DOJ?

Very fine people on both sides? Muslim ban? The environment? Not being controlled by foreign powers? Abortion? Student loan debt? I can keep going...

What does matter? What matters to you?

It's not like Trump and his administration were bad in one particular area during his tenure

This is fascinating

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That's a wild statement for someone who isn't Palestinian or Arab to make.
You’re not speaking to someone who knows wtf they are talking about. He is as nuanced as the TikTok videos he watches allows him to be.

That’s why when you press these abstainers with logic they start to glitch and spew irrational emotion.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not speaking to someone who knows wtf they are talking about. He is as nuanced as the TikTok videos he watches allows him to be.
That’s why when you press these abstainers with logic they start to glitch and spew irrational emotion.
Guy is a corporate lawyer, now I do disagree with him, but he knows.

Everyone is taking shots in here when the orange guy, not the coil poster, is the problem