2024 NFL Offseason Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: Great pickup by the Bears. But damn these NFL teams be discarding nikkas like its nothing.
Chargers were like 50 mil over the cap. Bosa/Mack/Williams/Ekeler/Allen all made massive money. They restructured Mack and Bosa I believe and got rid of the other guys. Harbaugh likes a run heavy offense anyway

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I love it so far. We resigned everybody we needed to and did we end up getting Sneed?

We probably just gonna draft a receiver.
Yeah, same. I like it too. Not sure what all the fuss is about with Flacco. If we’re in a scenario where he’s seeing bulk playing time, then we have way bigger fish to fry than evaluating a backup’s performance. Ant needs to stay on the field.

In regards to Sneed…not yet, boss. Not yet. :myman:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Manziel went 18th. :comeon: When a QB goes outside the top 15, it means everyone rang the alarm.

And I see your former RB and raise you a former QB.

17 minutes of details

Chris Simms had Mahomes as #1. Publicly, before the draft. He also had Lamar and Josh Allen 1 and 2 in their draft when no one else did. He had CJ over Bryce. And not just 1a 1b he was was demonstrative about it. I’ll take his assessment over Hodge

Let these nikkas be retarded
Sports betting is legal in North Carolina now. Gonna put some bread on bears to win nfc
I have a waterfront property in Idaho that's a great investment, think you would be interested in it.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3 PEAT TIME!!!!