2024 NFL Offseason Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
chargers saying good bye to this type production
c7iIaSm.gif
I think they shouldve gotten more than a fourth rounder, thats for sure.

KA himself...because hes a route runner I think he still got juice in the tank for a couple of more years, but he finna be 32 in a month. I thought he would be one of the casualties....just not for only a fourth.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a dang shame.

The thing about these Play-offs was the Chiefs could make big plays: the WR's stepped up, they had Kelce, etc. while the other team couldn't and had to dink and dunk up the fukking field meaning far less control over the clock. Chiefs could still win games going slow with Pacheco or score quick going intermediate/deep. They had complete clock control playing nearly any kind of offense they needed to.

Now the Chiefs got stacked at WR and still have Pacheco. Chargers got rid of their two best WR's and got a old, mid RB smh. Chiefs are going to kill us with clock control.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Keenan is interesting cause you worry about a WR getting slower as they age but he's always been slow as shyt
His slow as always gets open though. Excellent route runner and big bodies with a great catch radius
100%, game never relied on speed so his game is gonna age like wine.

I would’ve kept him and got rid of Bosa

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we talked about the steelers offense with Russ/Kenny P battle and how Tomlin gotta fix that side of the ball
but what about the defense, you see these numbers at 1 point
none of those ranks good

edit: i see they added Patrick Queen
QTaiE0A.gif

reading twitter. last year better have just been a throwaway year
GIft4UbWAAA6SuH

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keenan is interesting cause you worry about a WR getting slower as they age but he's always been slow as shyt
His slow as always gets open though. Excellent route runner and big bodies with a great catch radius
Keenan is just such a great, versatile high football IQ player. A lot of players study how he beats coverage.

This was a game a few months ago, look at the statline:

Plus dude is a strong 6'2, nearly 6'3 210 lbs. Don't need to crazy explosive if you got the quickness and hands with that frame.

4th fukking rounder. What a joke. You move that guy to WR2 next year if Nabers pans out to still give Herbert a safety option and start cooking.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wow….I’ll repeat what said earlier, smart teams make emotionless business decisions. They aren’t beholden to names. Keenan is nice but let’s be real none of us think of Keenan when we think of elite receivers. He’s reliable. He’s safe. But he’ll be 32.

Also fans and media underrate the draft or just don’t know about prospects. There’s a good chance Malik Nabors is better than Keenan Allen right this second. Smart teams don’t blink at that they follow the tape and trust their scouting. It’s a copycat league but only LA is actually copying the nggas who won. People sayin KC should sign a tee Higgins or Mike Williams but they will get one in the draft and they did what I said they would

At pick 32 in this draft it’s the perfect spot to draft one and they’ll be just as good if not better than Mike Williams. I wouldn’t want Mike Williams even on a reasonable deal

You do that and add a Hollywood brown on a 1 year prove it deal. If Hollywood didn’t play thru injury last year he’d be getting a huge deal. He will be a steal
lebron-james-thinking.gif

Jerz

All Star
Daps
The first 5 picks in the draft look locked up now

Chi‐ Willams
Was- McDaniels
NE‐ Maye
Ari- Harrison Jr
LAC- Nables

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Daily reminder btw.
Chargers are a shyt franchise. Jim harbaugh is a clown and J-Herbo my Oregon dawg but fukk em

The raiders :mjlol: last time they did sum my daddy wasn't even born. They head coach more concerned with going on podcasts and injuring quarterbacks then winning games

Broncos :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AFC West get your shyt together!!!