• Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati | Atlanta Falcons
  • Malik Willis, Liberty | Tennessee Titans
  • Matt Corral, Ole Miss | Carolina Panthers
  • Bailey Zappe, Western Kentucky | New England Patriots
  • Sam Howell, North Carolina | Washington Commanders
  • Chris Oladokun, South Dakota State | Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Skylar Thompson, Kansas State | Miami Dolphins
  • Brock Purdy, Iowa State |San Francisco 49ers

Every QB drafted between Trevor Lawrence and Brock Purdy is a backup, spot starter, and practice squad player. Awful QB draft classes

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

nacho-why.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
shyt is absolutely crazy. And the messed up part is that they'll get signed to these huge overpays, and somehow have the majority of it guaranteed. Quiet as kept, when a team gets stuck in Cap Hell, it's not just the fault of the star player who cashed out. The TE that got signed for blocking, but primarily only does so in multi TE sets, only for the team to come out in single TE formations when they actually have a TE on the field is just as responsible.

Yep. Exhibit A Bills had to drop half their defense and their center bc they signed Dawson Knox to 4/52 :francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Sam Howell has franchise QB potential. He threw a bunch of picks, but also a lot of yards and showed he can operate across the whole field. There’s a lot of failed QBs that NEVER show that ability

Good trade for both sides and a potential steal for Seattle. If they finish at or under .500 with Geno —-very possible—-they will have hit their ceiling with Geno and would be better off going with Howell in 2025

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sam Howell has franchise QB potential. He threw a bunch of picks, but also a lot of yards and showed he can operate across the whole field. There’s a lot of failed QBs that NEVER show that ability

Good trade for both sides and a potential steal for Seattle. If they finish at or under .500 with Geno —-very possible—-they will have hit their ceiling with Geno and would be better off going with Howell in 2025
sam howell has one of the worst pocket presences in the league, dude runs into sacks like wants to get sacked

IDK, If I were mike mcdonald Id rather have better picks and get a QB I like, resetting the clock

even in the best case scenario with howell, lets say he has a great 2025 - then seattle has to give him the bag and they dont get a cheap qb on a rookie deal anymore

I guess if theyre all in on Howell then it makes sense, but I think they in trouble if they all in :manny: as a Niner fan I dont mind this :pachaha:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don't watch as much college football as many here, and I may be completely wrong about this down the road, but I do not want to see the Patriots draft Drake Maye. I'd rather Daniels or MHJ.