2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You’re a causal if you don’t realize that a QB who can go 4-1 for you in a pinch is a good backup.

Also by definition all backups “suck”. Like what are you even talking about
I understand the point of a good backup. However, old ass QBs need a solid team around them, and we be bullshyttin. Flacco will get killed behind our OL if he ever needs to play.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

bruh said, homie don't play that :what::russ: :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I understand the point of a good backup. However, old ass QBs need a solid team around them, and we be bullshyttin. Flacco will get killed behind our OL if he ever needs to play.

200w.gif

Bro what the hell you talkin bout lol Yall got one of them ones with AR. Relax. Who cares what Flacco would look like :heh:

Ironically it was a Colts coach who famously said about backups ‘Fellas if 18 goes down we're fukked, and we don't practice fukked.' :heh:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

This is stupid.

First, Indy isn't a SB contender, they don't need a good backup. If Richardson goes down who cares what happens. We played this game with Minshew last year, all it resulted in was 9-8, missed playoffs and worse draft picks.

Second, Flacco plays nothing like Richardson. Get someone who can run a similar offense.

Ballard is OBSESSED with old washed QBs. Ridiculous.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is stupid.

First, Indy isn't a SB contender, they don't need a good backup. If Richardson goes down who cares what happens. We played this game with Minshew last year, all it resulted in was 9-8, missed playoffs and worse draft picks.

Second, Flacco plays nothing like Richardson. Get someone who can run a similar offense.

Now this I agree with. My commanders signed Mariotta I think it’s a good sign we’re taking Daniels

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This is stupid.

If I see this man on the field at ANY point of the season, barring a rare blowout, just go ahead and shoot me. Thanks in advance.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unserious team.

Priorities->
1)Generating revenue
2)Maintaining order with the players, NFLPA, media, and fans

For 20% of teams:
3)Winning the Super Bowl

For the other 80% of teams:
3)Going off vibes + whatever happens, happens

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Ekeler is our only washed signing. Ertz is just depth with some upside and Wagner was elite vs the run last year

You watch any Cardinals games he played in over the last season of so? Ertz is looking pretty washed, breh. Not even really depth with upside.

This is stupid.

Yeah, the Flacco signing makes little to no sense, outside of them assuming he might teach Richardson a few things, but honestly, it's probably for the best that he doesn't.

Flacco plays nothing like Richardson, and isn't even guaranteed to stay healthy if called into action, since he's pretty old. I refuse to believe there weren't better veteran backup options out there.