2024 NFL Offseason Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know your an eagle shill but doubt that barkley will have that kind of an impact on the eagles, built completely differently than the 9ers and though they are a balanced team that runs a lot, they are a lot less physical than them. They also have a better QB and are a lot more vertical in the air so he wont be getting as many passes as CMC either if he went there

Its a signing that makes sense if it happens but a CMC effect…nah
what exactly is a “CMC effect” cause the 9ers were good before he got there

they were a top rushing team before he got there

they made it to and lost a superbowl before he got there

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what exactly is a “CMC effect” cause the 9ers were good before he got there

they were a top rushing team before he got there

they made it to and lost a superbowl before he got there
Let's not be ignorant

They went from a solid team to an elite team when they added CMC and swapped Jimmy for Purdy

They won some tough games they probably should have lost the first run to the SB but this past year they were the team to beat and the best team in the league pretty much all year

That tweet is claiming that Saquon can do that for the Eagles which I doubt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sam :samDucktales: still stealing money @Silkk :beutusDamn:
b92ef2f3-1bdf-44e1-b5e7-b71e33744f34_text.gif

Go get some jesus in your system devil :scust:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let's not be ignorant

They went from a solid team to an elite team when they added CMC and swapped Jimmy for Purdy

They won some tough games they probably should have lost the first run to the SB but this past year they were the team to beat and the best team in the league pretty much all year

That tweet is claiming that Saquon can do that for the Eagles which I doubt
9ers have been one of the best teams for 5 or 6 years now

only injuries have hurt them

When healthy they’ve been one of the best teams with or without C-Mac

Im not saying he isn’t a upgrade over guys Raheem Mostert and Elijah Mitchell but you’re definitely overstating this “CMC effect”

premier58

All Star
Daps
I have to see what Saquon can do outside of the Giants offense because defenses knew he was essentially their only real weapon also he was not helped by a bad O-Line.
Many RBs throughout history have excelled being the sole focus whether on good teams or bad teams. Saquon is a good RB who gets overhyped because of his measurables and what he did in college.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bears ain't as stuck as they may seem in this Fields scenario. If you're the Bears your main target is to get back into range of drafting Nabers after you take Caleb ideally.

Again, they need to talk to the Chargers for a potential trade down scenario swapping picks and seeing if they're fine with two 3rd rounders and some change rather than a 2nd rounder. Yeah, it sucks not getting a 2nd for Fields but it doesn't matter if the Chargers just want to trade down for a RT (Fuaga) and get more day 2 picks.

You'd essentially be trading your 3rd rounder and what you get from the Fields trade in order to draft Nabers. So basically Fields and a 3rd, perhaps a little more, to get that #5 pick.

That's basically one of the main reasons they want a 2nd round pick for anyways, trade chips.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Many RBs throughout history have excelled being the sole focus whether on good teams or bad teams. Saquon is a good RB who gets overhyped because of his measurables and what he did in college.
People were saying the same thing about McCaffery a couple years ago

yall forget he had about 1000 yards combined his final 2 1/2 years in Carolina

Its was the same injury prone,overrated,overhyped talk you hear about Barkley

put Barkley on a team like the Texans,Chargers,Ravens,Bengals,Eagles,or Cowboys and the narrative will be completely different a year from now

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Just trade for Lance. He's a better option than those two who have proven they suck.

What I want to see happen:

Russ signs with Pittsburgh.

Cousins signs with Atlanta.

That leaves Chicago with no options for a Fields trade so they have to send him to The Vikings and it's Fields vs Caleb twice a year:mjgrin:

Russ signs with Pittsburgh.

:yes:

Cousins signs with Atlanta.

Chill, Supa!!!
full

He tends to give us problems when we face him. :snoop: @mrken12

Don't want us to be getting swept by the Funboys :dame: for the foreseeable future :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: