2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it with this love affair for mediocre white QBs?

Just trade for Lance. He's a better option than those two who have proven they suck.

What I want to see happen:

Russ signs with Pittsburgh.

Cousins signs with Atlanta.

That leaves Chicago with no options for a Fields trade so they have to send him to The Vikings and it's Fields vs Caleb twice a year:mjgrin:

Daps
Just trade for Lance. He's a better option than those two who have proven they suck.

That leaves Chicago with no options for a Fields trade so they have to send him to The Vikings and it's Fields vs Caleb twice a year:mjgrin:

Great point. Fields has to go somewhere and vikings makes sense in this scenario

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it with this love affair for mediocre white QBs?

GITsValWIAEnB0v

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The same Lance who could t beat out Sam for the backup job?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The chiefs won 2 straight titles with no WRs why would they invest in the position now when they have proven they don’t need them?

You damn right you just keep putting resources into the defense because Mahomes can get you to 24 points in any playoff game

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The chiefs won 2 straight titles with no WRs why would they invest in the position now when they have proven they don’t need them?

You damn right you just keep putting resources into the defense because Mahomes can get you to 24 points in any playoff game
Not even joking, are you a casual? Chiefs won by sacrificing a baby lamb or something, this SB run in particular was nothing short of incredible.

To send that man out with a couple coli brehs as receivers for another year expecting Mahomes to be Jesus in shoulder pads again aint right. Get that man a receiver, them drops was painful to watch and I'm a bears fan ffs

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not even joking, are you a casual? Chiefs won by sacrificing a baby lamb or something, this SB run in particular was nothing short of incredible.

To send that man out with a couple coli brehs as receivers for another year expecting Mahomes to be Jesus in shoulder pads again aint right. Get that man a receiver, them drops was painful to watch and I'm a bears fan ffs
Again, if they lost in the playoffs the last 2 years because of those guys they would make massive upgrades. They won so what they are doing clearly is working