2024 NFL Offseason Thread

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
There’s literally nothing that says he’s the best. No stat or eye test.

the fact that besides his rookie season - Saquon has played with the worst supporting cast in the NFL
his rookie season he put up 1300rush 700rec 15 total TD - and that with OBJ : 38 year old (end of the road) Eli & a below avg O-Line
thereafter they traded OBJ ; drafted Daniel Jones (bench Eli) ; and went to a below avg O-Line to the very bottom in the league

thereafter … he’s literally played with the worst offensive line, the worst skill positions & below average quarterback for 5 seasons

:yeshrug:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Good. Bosa can get all the way the fukk on. Can't believe we passed on Jalen Ramsey for that moron. Dumb ass Tom Telesco.

Hopefully we can keep Khalil Mack. Hortiz and Harbaugh are rebranding this team. What a great thing to watch.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Speaking of Harbaugh, there's not a Free Agent I've wanted more on the Chargers recently than Josh Jacobs.
Dude has far less wear and tear and is younger than Saquon and Derrick Henry. Style of running is completely ideal for the team.

Yeah these are highlights, but with better blocking and creative play calling dude would be incredible.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jets fans tell me about bro

Our loss is yalls gain. Jet management fukked that up something fierce. Dude should’ve been given a new contract since the beginning of the season. Pass rush win rate is stupid good. He played behind a stacked DLine, so that’s the only thing he needed. More reps. But he didn’t NOT get them because of lack of talent. It’s because of how deep our line is.

I’m still holding out a shred of hope that we bring him back. Especially with the cap going up by more than 30 mil.

High motor that excels at rushing the passer, and average to above average run stopper. He’s (to me) a younger Brandon Graham.
Speaking of Harbaugh, there's not a Free Agent I've wanted more on the Chargers recently than Josh Jacobs.
Dude has far less wear and tear and is younger than Saquon and Derrick Henry. Style of running is completely ideal for the team.

Yeah these are highlights, but with better blocking and creative play calling dude would be incredible.

The second I saw Jacob’s available, I said to myself ‘that’s the PERFECT replacement for Eckler in LA’ He’s a Harbaugh back. 100%.