2024 NFL Offseason Thread

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Only a Brian Dawkins type S is worth big money...as the article suggested, you need a chess piece...a S that can cover the slot, cover TEs, play deep middle, rush the passer, be the 8th man in the box...historically, there aren't many guys that can adequately check all these boxes but that's what you need from a S to keep offenses off balance

Who was more valuable to KC's def...OJ McDuffie or any of their Safeties???

Def value by position:
Edge
Corner
Interior DL
Slot Corner
Off ball LB
Safety

Personally, I would value a safety like Dawkins, Polamalu, etc. (or say, Brian Branch in DET) more than most any defensive position sans Edge/dominant pass rusher, unless the outside corner in question is legitimately lock down.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:mindblown:

breh …. are you out of your mind?
did you watch the same league that I watched last season …. because the Texans barely and I say Barely with a capital B made the playoffs

week 17 they had to win their game and have like 3 other teams lose , just to get into the playoffs.

and as far as the division goes two separate sports personalities on different shows on the net worth FS1 did their early predictions for next season and both had the Texans not making the playoffs

with all that said, I have no idea what the Ravens GM and organization would do to sign him, but if it was up to me, I would match whoever had the best deal cause I think Saquon is the best running back in the NFL …. and him being a real smart dude ; he would know the best way for him to win a chip. Would be to team up with Lamar because there’s no other player more dynamic than 8
There’s literally nothing that says he’s the best. No stat or eye test.