2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Kelce wears down and Tyreek loses a step.:wow:.

No more luck for Mahomes getting away with passes that should be picked. He finally paid the price this past week.:mjlit:.

Don’t worry about our QB he gonna be alright. If nikkas can get open they’ll get the ball, and he only has more room to grow:mjlit: receivers are a dime a dozen now. But QBs aren’t, and y’all probably got about 2 more before Mahomes retires
9jlkjMi.png

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Kelce 3rd round

Tyreek 5th round

Check our draft history playboy we don’t miss on offense like y’all do in New England

Don’t worry about our QB he gonna be alright. If nikkas can get open they’ll get the ball, and he only has more room to grow:mjlit: receivers are a dime a dozen now. But QBs aren’t, and y’all probably got about 2 more before Mahomes retires
9jlkjMi.png

I smell fear.:wow:.

Herbert in the division and possibly BACK TO BACK MVP Aaron Rodgers. It's not looking pretty for the Chiefs.:wow:.

Needed a miracle to finally have a quality win against Buffalo, and then lost to the Bengals.:russ:.

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I smell fear.:wow:.

Herbert in the division and possibly BACK TO BACK MVP Aaron Rodgers. It's not looking pretty for the Chiefs.:wow:.

Needed a miracle to finally have a quality win against Buffalo, and then lost to the Bengals.:russ:.

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:.

if you smell fear, it's not from the Mac attack :russ: Say we needed a miracle to beat them but get dog walked by the same team bruhs :mjlol: Madden simulation had the game closer than the real score :mjgrin:

Y'all got Beli so I cant EVER count yall out of making noise but get ready to compete for 2nd/3rd place....in your division :troll:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you smell fear, it's not from the Mac attack :russ: Say we needed a miracle to beat them but get dog walked by the same team bruhs :mjlol: Madden simulation had the game closer than the real score :mjgrin:

Y'all got Beli so I cant EVER count yall out of making noise but get ready to compete for 2nd/3rd place....in your division :troll:

Bucci gotta speak to Allen just to speak to us :russ:

@BucciMane When Herbert can beat the Raiders to make the playoffs I’ll be worried :mjgrin:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already accepted the fact that Josh Allen is far and away the best QB in the AFC East and that Mac Jones doesn't have a strong arm.

I'm just wondering where my good friend, @Chip Skylark has been?:mjlit:.

With that said, I'll go with 15-2 for the Chiefs next season, baring major injuries.:yeshrug:.

My dawg Chip ain’t going nowhere :blessed: times been too hard before Mahomes to duck off from this shyt :russ:

Veach said he was fixing the line last offseason, and we really had a rookie all-pro center fukk the votes :mjlit: on top of everything but RT being an upgrade.

Imagine what he does on defense this time with nikkas coming off the books :banderas:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already accepted the fact that Josh Allen is far and away the best QB in the AFC East and that Mac Jones doesn't have a strong arm.

I'm just wondering where my good friend, @Chip Skylark has been?:mjlit:.

With that said, I'll go with 15-2 for the Chiefs next season, baring major injuries.:yeshrug:.

I’m still here like I always been! Lol

i hope y’all be able to win your division at least 1 time in the next 5 years

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

They don’t understand bro

Terrible times

My dawg Chip ain’t going nowhere :blessed: times been too hard before Mahomes to duck off from this shyt :russ:

Veach said he was fixing the line last offseason, and we really had a rookie all-pro center fukk the votes :mjlit: on top of everything but RT being an upgrade.

Imagine what he does on defense this time with nikkas coming off the books :banderas:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brokie, Thigpen, Huard :wow: I’m not gone hold you when that Belcher shyt happened I was like :hubie: might not be my lifetime :mjlol: :mjcry: Bruh we seen the highest and the lowest.

dikk V had me thinking shyt was gonna be looking up, but not like :dead:

Man we’re gonna be fine.

This team was counted out so much at times. We can make it back to the Super
bowl

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s just time for a soft rebuild on both sides of the ball. Doesn’t mean we can’t compete for a super bowl…:yeshrug:

And the timeline is lining up for it. The roster could be WAY worse off, and at the end of the day they lost but they know this flawed team was still SB caliber. Every yr won’t even be AFCCG, but I bet they compete for it way more often than not

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And the timeline is lining up for it. The roster could be WAY worse off, and at the end of the day they lost but they know this flawed team was still SB caliber. Every yr won’t even be AFCCG, but I bet they compete for it way more often than not
We know the great QBs like Rodgers, Manning, Rodgers, and hell Big Ben who ain't on that level very rarely miss the playoffs so we gone be alright as long as we got Mahomes. Missing the playoffs ain't even a thought just a matter of how things shake out going up against Herbert, Allen, Burrow goes.