2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AND DEMARCUS ROBINSON GOTTA GO!!!!

I’m still :dead: at that shyt. I know that’s his homie but damn.

I thought OT was his first targets in the game which was bad enough, looking back I think the lineman pick might have been targeting him too :mjlol: nothing good came from that connection, and it rarely does especially when it matters.

Luckily the offense is mostly in good shape if coaching can stop tryna reinvent every wheel, and play football sometimes

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
HB sounds like he’s all but gone. We know Sorenson BETTER be fukking gone, so that’s two safeties right there. Hitch and Frank are big cap saving potential

And they can move Mahomes money around seemingly however they see fit :russ:
AND DEMARCUS ROBINSON GOTTA GO!!!!

:ohhh::picard:y'all bruhs said ship em' out...who? everyone :russ::mjlol:

I'm joking but yall make good points about the high likelihood of the Defense looking totally different next season...if 49 creeps back on the roster somehow :dwillhuh::mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm joking but yall make good points about the high likelihood of the Defense looking totally different next season...if 49 creeps back on the roster somehow :dwillhuh::mjcry:

49 and 56 the new Mike and Marcus :bryan:

badboys_onesheet_1400x2100_0.jpg

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still :dead: at that shyt. I know that’s his homie but damn.

I thought OT was his first targets in the game which was bad enough, looking back I think the lineman pick might have been targeting him too :mjlol: nothing good came from that connection, and it rarely does especially when it matters.

Luckily the offense is mostly in good shape if coaching can stop tryna reinvent every wheel, and play football sometimes

Speaking of coaching. How do y’all feel about Vic Fangio? We really should pursue him

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Listen man when Shannon Sharpe whose a bronco is screaming at that top of his lungs on national tv that Dan Sorensen shouldn’t be on the team cause he sucks you know something is wrong.

if we bring dude back someone is gonna burn arrowhead down lol that’s literally all I’ve been seeing on Twitter is how we need to get rid of dude

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Listen man when Shannon Sharpe whose a bronco is screaming at that top of his lungs on national tv that Dan Sorensen shouldn’t be on the team cause he sucks you know something is wrong.

if we bring dude back someone is gonna burn arrowhead down lol that’s literally all I’ve been seeing on Twitter is how we need to get rid of dude

Stay OUTSIDDDDDE:dahell::damn::russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of coaching. How do y’all feel about Vic Fangio? We really should pursue him

Bruh I been on that train since he was available :russ: from what I can see it doesn’t seem likely Spags is out. And they’re interviewing Kafka for the Giants OC job so we likely keep Spags and EB, and lose Mahomes QB coach who they’ve been pumping as the future OC for years

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Jesus Christ!!!! It really doesn’t and that is terrible

Bruh I been on that train since he was available :russ: from what I can see it doesn’t seem likely Spags is out. And they’re interviewing Kafka for the Giants OC job so we likely keep Spags and EB, and lose Mahomes QB coach who they’ve been pumping as the future OC for years

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The team aimed for the SB this yr too :lolbron: I think we break bread with OBJ, since a tag would only end up making him more expensive if he earns a contract next yr, and Ingram gets a vet deal if he takes it. It’s hard for me to see HB back, unless he takes less. Small, getting slower, making more business decisions. The defense was definitely lost without him, but If they break him off a high contract where he is, I’ll be mad myself :manny: he’s borderline Ring of Honor status in my book