2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The team aimed for the SB this yr too :lolbron: I think we break bread with OBJ, since a tag would only end up making him more expensive if he earns a contract next yr, and Ingram gets a vet deal if he takes it. It’s hard for me to see HB back, unless he takes less. Small, getting slower, making more business decisions. The defense was definitely lost without him, but If they break him off a high contract where he is, I’ll be mad myself :manny:

at the bolded :dwillhuh::gucci:you aint ish for that:russ::mjlol: hilarious

You really think we got a good shot at OBJ, especially with the Rams in the Super Bowl? I hope we're able to get Ingram on that type of deal. We'll probably need a replacement for Frank Clark..don't know how we'll manage to do that....Honey Badger is an interesting case bc I know conventional wisdom says don't pay over 30 DB's top money but the defense when he was off the field was:merchant::picard::hubie:levels

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at the bolded :dwillhuh::gucci:you aint ish for that:russ::mjlol: hilarious

You really think we got a good shot at OBJ, especially with the Rams in the Super Bowl? I hope we're able to get Ingram on that type of deal. We'll probably need a replacement for Frank Clark..don't know how we'll manage to do that....Honey Badger is an interesting case bc I know conventional wisdom says don't pay over 30 DB's top money but the defense when he was off the field was:merchant::picard::hubie:levels

Orlando Brown Jr my bad breh :dead::dead::dead:

I think we attack receiver and edge early in the draft, and fill in the gaps (including RB) in the later rds. I have no idea what we’re gonna do in external FA. I don’t even really know who’s out there yet this time around :russ:

Edit: I wasn’t expecting the off-season to be here yet :mjlol:

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

I think we attack receiver and edge early in the draft, and fill in the gaps (including RB) in the later rds. I have no idea what we’re gonna do in external FA. I don’t even really know who’s out there yet this time around :russ:

Oh I'm thinking you meant THE OBJ..Im like what you heard?!?! :russ: Yeah they used those draft picks to get him, it would be great for them to close a deal/extension (Franchise tag should be last option) If we keep him, I think our O-line is really good/great at like 4 of the 5 spots (From LT, LG C, to RG).

I think they might hit up JuJu again since Ben has retired but you might be right about them using the draft (especially for an edge)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I'm thinking you meant THE OBJ..Im like what you heard?!?! :russ: Yeah they used those draft picks to get him, it would be great for them to close a deal/extension (Franchise tag should be last option) If we keep him, I think our O-line is really good/great at like 4 of the 5 spots (From LT, LG C, to RG).

I think they might hit up JuJu again since Ben has retired but you might be right about them using the draft (especially for an edge)

Odell was real at one point :mjcry:

Free-agent WR Odell Beckham Jr. is honing in on the Chiefs, Packers and Saints, league sources tell ESPN's Dianna Russini.

If only Schwartz had a few more yrs in him :to: line would already be GOATed.

JuJu would honestly be an ideal fit. A receiver that can make contested hand catches would also take the offense to another level. Jody was on his way even at TE, hopefully he bounces back from that Achilles

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry::deadmanny:

Edit: wasn’t expecting the off-season to be here yet :mjlol:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Please let 32 go man…got damn he has gotten a pass for the 19-20 title run for the longest.
I hear you and I'm not opposed to any suggestions...but if we let him go, who do you think should replace him?....and do you keep Spags as the Coordinator...because as we all know, that defense without Mathieu is BAD, respectfully.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I hear you and I'm not opposed to any suggestions...but if we let him go, who do you think should replace him?....and do you keep Spags as the Coordinator...because as we all know, that defense without Mathieu is BAD, respectfully.

My thing is with him they ain’t moving the needle. Why tie up 15-20 million for a safety who’s gonna decline while on that deal?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
My thing is with him they ain’t moving the needle. Why tie up 15-20 million for a safety who’s gonna decline while on that deal?

I feel you. Well, we'll see what happens shortly. I know Veach said he's prioritizing the Defense this summer, so if he can replicate the results he had with the O-line last summer, then we should be in for an interesting offseason

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When that salary cap crunch happens.:mjlit:.

And y’all still gonna be battling for Wild Cards :heh: FO just gonna push money around and convert shyt to bonuses. Mahomes contract already a team Friendly deal, but y’all really gonna be looking foolish when this new crop starts getting paid. Imagine Burrow re’ing-up if he gets a SBMVP next wk :mjgrin:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
And y’all still gonna be battling for Wild Cards :heh: FO just gonna push money around and convert shyt to bonuses. Mahomes contract already a team Friendly deal, but y’all really gonna be looking foolish when this new crop starts getting paid. Imagine Burrow re’ing-up if he gets a SBMVP next wk :mjgrin:

When Kelce wears down and Tyreek loses a step.:wow:.

No more luck for Mahomes getting away with passes that should be picked. He finally paid the price this past week.:mjlit:.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
When Kelce wears down and Tyreek loses a step.:wow:.

No more luck for Mahomes getting away with passes that should be picked. He finally paid the price this past week.:mjlit:.

@BucciMane Always got the clean competitive smoke. You always got me rolling. :russ: Almost as funny as Mac Jones arm strength. Good luck scheming up W's with Mac 10 throwing for 10 yards :mjlit::mjlol: