2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know the great QBs like Rodgers, Manning, Rodgers, and hell Big Ben who ain't on that level very rarely miss the playoffs so we gone be alright as long as we got Mahomes. Missing the playoffs ain't even a thought just a matter of how things shake out going up against Herbert, Allen, Burrow goes.

That’s really all there is to it: make the dance with Mahomes and imma always feel like we got a shot

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: a focused Ridley is NICE :ehh: hope everything is better with his situation now

It’ll be awesome! He’ll solve the WR2 issue.

But do y’all think we should go with Tyreek, Mecole, and Pringle? We may get Juju or Allen Robinson for cheap. I keep seeing that on Twitter and Reddit.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It’ll be awesome! He’ll solve the WR2 issue.

But do y’all think we should go with Tyreek, Mecole, and Pringle? We may get Juju or Allen Robinson for cheap. I keep seeing that on Twitter and Reddit.

If I was being sentimental I would say let's just take our old WR core and ride out... but nah I think we need fresh blood in just to shake things up. Maybe Pringle/Hardman step up with the potential of a new threat. Whatever the case WR2 has to be more consistent

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly Veach will be going all in on defense. I can see it

We need to get JC Jackson resign Melvin Gordon and find an edge