2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Damn brehs

Everything in that thread is speculation but I’ll be damned if some of it doesn’t sound true

EB is out of here for sure though

If the speculation is true, EB was right to be livid over that last playcalling before the half (No timeouts, swing pass in bounds) I love how tenacious Pat and Andy are, but sometimes you have to save them from themselves. We stay leaving points on the board

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
What they’re doing to EB legit rubs me the wrong way nh. You can separate amicably and respectfully without throwing dirt. We all know Andy wants to reward that bum ass Nagy anyways. Pat a clown if he doesn’t say something either. I’m sure EB isn’t completely innocent but the leaks coming out are nasty and just to soften the pr hit.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
What they’re doing to EB legit rubs me the wrong way nh. You can separate amicably and respectfully without throwing dirt. We all know Andy wants to reward that bum ass Nagy anyways. Pat a clown if he doesn’t say something either. I’m sure EB isn’t completely innocent but the leaks coming out are nasty and just to soften the pr hit.

If true, Matt Nagy over Eric Bienemy is nasty business indeed :francis::martin::mjpls:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
How a season-long rift between Patrick Mahomes and Eric Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

The whole situation rubs me the wrong way nh as a black man who’s a fan of the team. I don’t think EB infallible or some super great coach but I see what they’re doing to bring Nagy back. 15 lost the bengals game..all that other shyt is coddling.

At bolded, you see it. Seems like if people were to take an impartial view of the situation, appears to be that EB is the only one that will stand up and tell Patrick the real

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
At bolded, you see it. Seems like if people were to take an impartial view of the situation, appears to be that EB is the only one that will stand up and tell Patrick the real

Breh they sitting here trying to tell us EB is the only reason CEH was playing in the playoff game. Like they didn’t spend the better part of the last 2 years telling us 15 wanted CEH…they moving nasty man.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Breh they sitting here trying to tell us EB is the only reason CEH was playing in the playoff game. Like they didn’t spend the better part of the last 2 years telling us 15 wanted CEH…they moving nasty man.

Everytime CEH has a good game, they always mention that.
Someone is playing some real shenanigans here, and looks like the only person it's going to cost is EB :mjcry:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

We all know who the first cuts should’ve been

If you're talking about 49 and 56, arent they technically FA so no need to cut them? I could be wrong

And so it begins...they cut him before March so I see Veach really ain't playing no games..

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're talking about 49 and 56, arent they technically FA so no need to cut them? I could be wrong

And so it begins...they cut him before March so I see Veach really ain't playing no games..

Yeah they’re FAs I forgot.

Hopefully Frank will restructure his contract

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they’re FAs I forgot.

Hopefully Frank will restructure his contract

Yeah, I know the money that could be saved if Frank is cut is pretty significant (around 12-13 M) and I never like telling players to leave money on the table, but you're right, if he doesn't restructure his contract, he's going to be on the chopping block