2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
When we lost the super bowl last year I was really upset or sad cause our line was completely hurt but this lost has me pissed man
Yeah I was cool with the Super Bowl loss due to all the injuries. It made sense. If they lost this game in a back and forth shootout I would’ve been cool.

What hurt is being up so big and rolling like it was nothing. Then the goalline fukkup. And then all the drops and the Mahomes pick. Really felt like the Chiefs beat themselves. And to top it off driving it down the field and being in position to get the game winning TD to not score. Then getting the ball in OT. I told my boys that last week I knew they were going down and getting a TD. This week I had absolutely no faith in them even getting a FG.

I’m just curious what happened to them just taking what the defense gave them. Seems they went all the way away from that. Stopped running the ball even though they were gashing them for nearly 6 a carry. Long developing plays instead of short quick hitters letting playmakers make plays. Just a dumb ass self inflicted loss.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was cool with the Super Bowl loss due to all the injuries. It made sense. If they lost this game in a back and forth shootout I would’ve been cool.

What hurt is being up so big and rolling like it was nothing. Then the goalline fukkup. And then all the drops and the Mahomes pick. Really felt like the Chiefs beat themselves. And to top it off driving it down the field and being in position to get the game winning TD to not score. Then getting the ball in OT. I told my boys that last week I knew they were going down and getting a TD. This week I had absolutely no faith in them even getting a FG.

I’m just curious what happened to them just taking what the defense gave them. Seems they went all the way away from that. Stopped running the ball even though they were gashing them for nearly 6 a carry. Long developing plays instead of short quick hitters letting playmakers make plays. Just a dumb ass self inflicted loss.

The next step to taking what the defense gives you is running the fukking ball. That’s not happening until the next coach :francis: not calling for a firing :whoa: unless it’s Bienemy for the next HC in waiting :hubie: I’m sick of waiting on teams to pick this nikka up. I feel like the league is enjoying him being stuck in KC and KC being stuck with him :pachaha:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The next step to taking what the defense gives you is running the fukking ball. That’s not happening until the next coach :francis: not calling for a firing :whoa: unless it’s Bienemy for the next HC in waiting :hubie: I’m sick of waiting on teams to pick this nikka up. I feel like the league is enjoying him being stuck in KC and KC being stuck with him :pachaha:

Bro we didn’t have to give the ball to the Rb because Pat had so many running lanes he could’ve taken yesterday.

Even on the last goal line play before the half. The entire bengals defense followed tyreek. Pat could’ve easily ran the ball for the touchdown.

Against the bills he literally ran every opportunity but yesterday Pat wouldn’t use his legs for shyt

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro we didn’t have to give the ball to the Rb because Pat had so many running lanes he could’ve taken yesterday.

Even on the last goal line play before the half. The entire bengals defense followed tyreek. Pat could’ve easily ran the ball for the touchdown.

Against the bills he literally ran every opportunity but yesterday Pat wouldn’t use his legs for shyt

They had a spy up on him a lot second half, he said himself he was having trouble turning the corner and losing it. End of the day this was a top 3 run blocking unit, they dropped 8 and dared anyone but Mahomes to win, and the entire offense was hardheaded.

Plus if he’s clearly struggling help the man out. Stop putting the ball and decision making in his hands for a second and let him get his bearings. They kept the game in his hands and he couldn’t produce, which is on him, but the gameplan didn’t help him out at all as far as adjustments

Especially when McKinnon is averaging 5 yards a fukking carry :mindblown:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had a spy up on him a lot second half, he said himself he was having trouble turning the corner and losing it. End of the day this was a top 3 run blocking unit, they dropped 8 and dared anyone but Mahomes to win, and the entire offense was hardheaded.

Plus if he’s clearly struggling help the man out. Stop putting the ball and decision making in his hands for a second and let him get his bearings. They kept the game in his hands and he couldn’t produce, which is on him, but the gameplan didn’t help him out at all as far as adjustments

Especially when McKinnon is averaging 5 yards a fukking carry :mindblown:

Andy was gonna live and die with his game plan.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless they’re both willing to take pay cuts they have to go. Especially Frank. Chris Jones needs to be more dominant too for what he’s paid.

As impactful as CJ has been in some clutch playoff situations, bruh has 0 playoff sacks :dwillhuh: it never stuck out because he made plays, especially batting down passes and pressuring key situations, but when you see him hand tackling Burrow 1-on-1 and getting shrugged off :usure:

This is gonna be a big offseason. I can’t wait to see who makes it to Wk1

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Loss bothers me more than the super bowl loss. Won’t even lie..haven’t watched ESPN since

I definitely feel you on that..in the SB loss it felt the O-line was taped together with chewing gum (no offense to the players that tried). This one they had in the bag and just threw it all away.

On another note, I'm REALLY interested in what do next, this offseason. Both excited and nervous for them to build the next chapter. Its time to put in work.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loss bothers me more than the super bowl loss. Won’t even lie..haven’t watched ESPN since

Bro I understand. I wanted to hear what Nick Wright had to say but damn near every other sports analyst and commentator has been waiting for us to fail so I just said fukk it. I’ll wait til it’s draft time and check up on my nets here and there

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely feel you on that..in the SB loss it felt the O-line was taped together with chewing gum (no offense to the players that tried). This one they had in the bag and just threw it all away.

On another note, I'm REALLY interested in what do next, this offseason. Both excited and nervous for them to build the next chapter. Its time to put in work.

Veach has already talked about how he knows we need a better secondary. So I feel like we’re really going to make some great moves on defense this off-season

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Veach has already talked about how he knows we need a better secondary. So I feel like we’re really going to make some great moves on defense this off-season

HB sounds like he’s all but gone. We know Sorenson BETTER be fukking gone, so that’s two safeties right there. Hitch and Frank are big cap saving potential

And they can move Mahomes money around seemingly however they see fit :russ: