2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Even had Mina Kimes on her podcast joking about how offensive coordinators target Sorrenson and asking why the hell the Chiefs don't have Thornhill on the field.

I can imagine opposing OC's going over the game plan/watching film yelling to their players. "Listen remember to keep it simple. Respect the fundamentals and whatever you do if you see number 49 on the field target him. Doesn't matter if he's opposite the 2nd WR, 3rd WR, blocking TE, FB..whoever. Just get that man the ball. Same goes to number 56. Attack, attack, attack! :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I can imagine opposing OC's going over the game plan/watching film yelling to their players. "Listen remember to keep it simple. Respect the fundamentals and whatever you do if you see number 49 on the field target him. Doesn't matter if he's opposite the 2nd WR, 3rd WR, blocking TE, FB..whoever. Just get that man the ball. Same goes to number 56. Attack, attack, attack! :damn:
:gucci::dwillhuh::beli::martin::dahell::damn: and folks thought we were exaggerating

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
We are in trouble. I think Spags has lost the locker room...

The offense and the turnovers...Veach wasted what Dorsey left him..

I just want Frank Clark and Sorensen gone man..

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We are in trouble. I think Spags has lost the locker room...

The offense and the turnovers...Veach wasted what Dorsey left him..

I just want Frank Clark and Sorensen gone man..

The offense definitely needs to stop with the TO's...but when you're such a big octane/high risk type of offense it often comes with the territory (some of the plays would be "ill advised for any other offense but we're used to it working so), what's worse is that some of the playmakers handle the rock carelessly. HOWEVER, with all that said I'm not as worried about it, and think they still have time to clean it up. Teams are going to close off the bombs/long plays, it's up to the offense to not get bored and methodically march down the field.

Now, the defense :francis::hhh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh::whoa::dahell::damn: I think we're beyond in TROUBLE. I hate to clown anyone, as these men have worked HARD to get to the NFL but why is Sorensen starting....better yet playing.

The missed assignments, running in the wrong gaps, pretending to blitz only to trot out into deep cover when the ball is snapped, the missed tackles, the blown assignments for TD's....how can one man be at the center of so many bad plays....Every time he gave up a big play I saw the frustration from Mathieu..a mixture of :gucci::mjcry::dwillhuh::dahell::damn:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The offense definitely needs to stop with the TO's...but when you're such a big octane/high risk type of offense it often comes with the territory (some of the plays would be "ill advised for any other offense but we're used to it working so), what's worse is that some of the playmakers handle the rock carelessly. HOWEVER, with all that said I'm not as worried about it, and think they still have time to clean it up. Teams are going to close off the bombs/long plays, it's up to the offense to not get bored and methodically march down the field.

Now, the defense :francis::hhh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh::whoa::dahell::damn: I think we're beyond in TROUBLE. I hate to clown anyone, as these men have worked HARD to get to the NFL but why is Sorensen starting....better yet playing.

The missed assignments, running in the wrong gaps, pretending to blitz only to trot out into deep cover when the ball is snapped, the missed tackles, the blown assignments for TD's....how can one man be at the center of so many bad plays....Every time he gave up a big play I saw the frustration from Mathieu..a mixture of :gucci::mjcry::dwillhuh::dahell::damn:
Thing with the offense that’s been frustrating is that the turnovers have come from just carelessness. Between the fumbles and all the interceptions that have simply bounced off receivers hands or even the few where Mahomes did force it most have seemed just self inflicted wounds. But even with the offensive problems they’ve been putting numbers on the board. Like you said the real problem is just how horrible the defense is. It’s not even like early last year where they would play solid for the most part and just give up too many big plays. Now they’re getting shredded play after play while still fukking up and giving up the big plays.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the second half on the TV, but I was slumped :russ: I’m not gonna be able to really speak on the game yet, but I will say what I saw was the worst game of the current era. And Sorenson was all over the place :lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Thing with the offense that’s been frustrating is that the turnovers have come from just carelessness. Between the fumbles and all the interceptions that have simply bounced off receivers hands or even the few where Mahomes did force it most have seemed just self inflicted wounds. But even with the offensive problems they’ve been putting numbers on the board. Like you said the real problem is just how horrible the defense is. It’s not even like early last year where they would play solid for the most part and just give up too many big plays. Now they’re getting shredded play after play while still fukking up and giving up the big plays.
On Offense I couldn't have put it better. Its 95% carelessness. It's that 'I'm good, I know Im good and fundamental football is beyond me."

On Defense ..2019-20 was the classic bend, dont break philosophy. 2021 it's all broken. :hhh:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I had the second half on the TV, but I was slumped :russ: I’m not gonna be able to really speak on the game yet, but I will say what I saw was the worst game of the current era. And Sorenson was all over the place :lolbron:

I fought through the :flabbynsick:and sleepiness to watch some of the 2nd.
That was a form of torture.
49 was getting lit up like a Christmas tree.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I fought through the :flabbynsick:and sleepiness to watch some of the 2nd.
That was a form of torture.
49 was getting lit up like a Christmas tree.
I was planning to watch the whole game but by the time they announced the second delay i said fukk it and went to sleep. Glad I did. Watched the rest this morning. Sadly I think they still would’ve won without that bogus ass roughing the passer call on third down. Killed all momentum and I knew it was over then.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I was planning to watch the whole game but by the time they announced the second delay i said fukk it and went to sleep. Glad I did. Watched the rest this morning. Sadly I think they still would’ve won without that bogus ass roughing the passer call on third down. Killed all momentum and I knew it was over then.

Last night was terrible. I normally rewatch the game but I wish I could burn the film.