2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All the brehs wanted was an average level defense, instead we're getting a historically bad one...hopefully, that game being on primetime TV and 49 being put on front street by the media and his play forces the hand of the staff and changes get made
For real though they'll start looking better. They've played a murderer's row of offenses. They've played the best running attack in the league and 3 of the best 6 QBs in the league. Even Jalen Hurts has shown flashes. If they get shredded by the Redskins then I'm giving up all hope.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
For real though they'll start looking better. They've played a murderer's row of offenses. They've played the best running attack in the league and 3 of the best 6 QBs in the league. Even Jalen Hurts has shown flashes. If they get shredded by the Redskins then I'm giving up all hope.

I hope you're right...once I looked at that schedule I knew it was going to be tough to start the season, particular on the rush defense but man this is next level...couple that with having a target on their backs with every team bringing their A game against them

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea this team isn’t good brehs :francis: it’s not an impossible turnaround, but I’m starting to set my sights on draft prospects

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro is shook :ohhh: he can’t even stand in the pocket and feel pressure coming. This might get uglier before it gets better brehs

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was sloppy and we got beat up, but a win is a win. Defense looks a lot better. We really got beat up here.

good news is Chargers got that ass beat in Baltimore.

The best news is no big injuries on that field :ehh: Titans are gonna be tough