2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I’d really like to see DOD get some real reps man. He came in for two plays and we got a sack on one.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro run the tape back and count the missed tackles. I promise you he was at least 1 out of every 3.

tae0gevp1gr71.png

4 out of 11 total missed tackles :mjlol: I knew I wasn’t trippin

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
tae0gevp1gr71.png

4 out of 11 total missed tackles :mjlol: I knew I wasn’t trippin

:mjlol::francis::dead:maybe its because he lunges at players, but I promise Ben flashes on the screen when he misses tackles....I really thought Sorensen had more than 1 missed tackle yesterday...guess that's progress:bryan:

Ironically, those two are in the bottom 5 for the defensive grades for yesterday :huhldup:and someone else who doesn't get enough burn was Top 5 :mjpls:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::francis::dead:maybe its because he lunges at players, but I promise he flashes on the screen when he misses tackles....I really thought Sorensen had more than 1 missed tackle yesterday...guess that's progress:bryan:

Ironically, those two are in the bottom 5 for the defensive grades for yesterday :huhldup:and someone else who doesn't get enough burn was Top 5 :mjpls:

Niemann is smart enough to be in position, but he can’t tackle NFL players consistently. Imma pray for him this wk, on National tv against likely the best offense on the schedule :huhldup: watch this be a repeat of the ass whoopings last yr tho, just to keep them on the field :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Niemann is smart enough to be in position, but he can’t tackle NFL players consistently. Imma pray for him this wk, on National tv against likely the best offense on the schedule :huhldup: watch this be a repeat of the ass whoopings last yr tho, just to keep them on the field :francis:

might be a long day on that side of the ball :francis: Sunday night prime time too