2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fought through the :flabbynsick:and sleepiness to watch some of the 2nd.
That was a form of torture.
49 was getting lit up like a Christmas tree.

nikkas ain’t messing up my morning workout for some bullshyt anymore :francis: I’m sick of all this primetime shyt as is. Let me watch my game at noon so I can not give a fukk the rest of the day

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you already know how i feel about this shyt. I HATE when the Chiefs play primetime. Other teams get all amped up and emotional. :mjlol:

It was at the point where it got to be that way at any time slot, but last night mighta wrapped that up for the time being :lupe:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The offense definitely needs to stop with the TO's...but when you're such a big octane/high risk type of offense it often comes with the territory (some of the plays would be "ill advised for any other offense but we're used to it working so), what's worse is that some of the playmakers handle the rock carelessly. HOWEVER, with all that said I'm not as worried about it, and think they still have time to clean it up. Teams are going to close off the bombs/long plays, it's up to the offense to not get bored and methodically march down the field.

Now, the defense :francis::hhh::picard::gucci::dwillhuh::whoa::dahell::damn: I think we're beyond in TROUBLE. I hate to clown anyone, as these men have worked HARD to get to the NFL but why is Sorensen starting....better yet playing.

The missed assignments, running in the wrong gaps, pretending to blitz only to trot out into deep cover when the ball is snapped, the missed tackles, the blown assignments for TD's....how can one man be at the center of so many bad plays....Every time he gave up a big play I saw the frustration from Mathieu..a mixture of :gucci::mjcry::dwillhuh::dahell::damn:

Spags is gonna lose the locker room over this shyt.

Can’t forget this thief too

:pacspit:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Spags is gonna lose the locker room over this shyt.

Can’t forget this thief too

:pacspit:

Man I thought I saw Mathieu throw his hands up at Sorensen..the real life embodiment of:stopitslime::gucci::mjtf::martin::snoop:.didn't realize it was that much of a theme :russ::whoa::francis:...its pretty clear who he'd prefer starting opposite him

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Man I thought I saw Mathieu throw his hands up at Sorensen..the real life embodiment of:stopitslime::gucci::mjtf::martin::snoop:.didn't realize it was that much of a theme :russ::whoa::francis:...its pretty clear who he'd prefer starting opposite him

Lmao man is sick of Dan blowing coverages and missing tackles.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lmao man is sick of Dan blowing coverages and missing tackles.

I read some more of his messages after the game and they're about as blatant a call out about accountability as you can in the NFL without saying a name.

What's funny is I threw my hands up like a second before Tyrann did lol

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I read some more of his messages after the game and they're about as blatant a call out about accountability as you can in the NFL without saying a name.

What's funny is I threw my hands up like a second before Tyrann did lol

He still playing 100 percent of the snaps bro…I’m in hell :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This Mina Kimes podcast hurt my heart when they were discussing the Chiefs defense. Of course they killed Sorenson and called him the worst players in football. They brought out the stats about the Chiefs defense allowing more than 7 yards per play. To put that in context that's greater than any the prime Rams and that 07 Patriots offense put up on their killer seasons. On passes defended by DBs QBs are putting up a QB rating of 153.8 when throwing towards Sorrenson and 145 when going at Sneed. It was around 110 for three of their other DBs.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This Mina Kimes podcast hurt my heart when they were discussing the Chiefs defense. Of course they killed Sorenson and called him the worst players in football. They brought out the stats about the Chiefs defense allowing more than 7 yards per play. To put that in context that's greater than any the prime Rams and that 07 Patriots offense put up on their killer seasons. On passes defended by DBs QBs are putting up a QB rating of 153.8 when throwing towards Sorrenson and 145 when going at Sneed. It was around 110 for three of their other DBs.

:picard::hhh::scust::mjtf::dahell::damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They laughed and asked how is that even possible.

They also threw out the stat that the Chiefs offense is scoring at a historical rate by scoring on 52% of their drives. The defense is allowing opposing teams to score on 54% of theirs SMH.

All the brehs wanted was an average level defense, instead we're getting a historically bad one...hopefully, that game being on primetime TV and 49 being put on front street by the media and his play forces the hand of the staff and changes get made