2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
If the offense get right and get some leads, they'll help the defense by getting the other teams out of their run games and into obvious passing situations.

That's a fair point, the defense plays much better with a lead, they could be more aggressive and use their well timed blitzes/coverages

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully we can get the cavalry back this week (Frank, Ward, Fenton, Willie) might need all hands on board, even if some might be rusty

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They quit turning the ball over they might break the game.

The offense is really on some historical advanced shyt. Just gotta clean up the turnovers and get some more fukkin possessions :francis:

If I have a guess, Gay doesn’t play this wk. They usually like to have no doubt when a player is coming back from injury, but it is early

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The way they fast tracked Josh Gordon got me hoping dude is legit going to beast in this role. hopefully i'm not setting myself up for disappointment. :mjlol:

yeah hopefully Andy and EB think he's the real deal (still) and not just a lack of faith in all the WR2 and WR3 :mjlol::russ::francis: