2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for letting Watkins go. I think Chiefs need another possession receiver that can just go out and kill underneath when teams oversell taking away the deep ball. I'd rather sacrifice the big play ability some if it added another safety valve for Mahomes. I was happy about them resigning Frank Clark but dude was a huge bust IMO. For what he's paid they needed consistently dominant play and they didn't get that at all from him.

Shark is gonna be here another yr probably because of dead cap, but probably gone after that. Think his health shyt finally put him down.

I think Pringle can be the possession guy if we can find another 4.3-4.4 bigger body to replace Hardman. We don't need another 4.2 guy, especially if they're gonna stay lost and take plays off if they're not the read :russ:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for letting Watkins go. I think Chiefs need another possession receiver that can just go out and kill underneath when teams oversell taking away the deep ball. I'd rather sacrifice the big play ability some if it added another safety valve for Mahomes. I was happy about them resigning Frank Clark but dude was a huge bust IMO. For what he's paid they needed consistently dominant play and they didn't get that at all from him.

Shark is gonna be here another yr probably because of dead cap, but probably gone after that. Think his health shyt finally put him down.

I think Pringle can be the possession guy if we can find another 4.3-4.4 bigger body to replace Hardman. We don't need another 4.2 guy, especially if they're gonna stay lost and take plays off if they're not the read :russ:

Pringle has earned his chance! Dude could ball.

We gotta let Sammy and Robinson go ASAP

This would be perfect

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How much of Fisher's contract will count against the cap? That could be possibly be some extra money if they decide to cut him since he's in the last year of his deal.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much of Fisher's contract will count against the cap? That could be possibly be some extra money if they decide to cut him since he's in the last year of his deal.

12 saved, 3 dead if he's cut. Final yr of his contract that he probably won't play a second of, and it's an achilles at this stage

giphy.gif

If he does get brought back I think it's some sentimental shyt :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I really don’t know but it’s lot of o line talent in free agency

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I only want Fisher and Allegretti back. We can redo the rest of the line. We need to get more athletic.

I’d also look to restructure or move on from Frank. He has the 13th highest cap hit in the league. He’s simply not producing enough defensively to warrant that deal.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:patrice: I’m holding out hope that he can come back and we put Niang at LT, but it’s still time for replacement