2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let Sammy go. I don’t care what type of discount he wants to bargain he’s not worth it. I’d try to trade Mecole he’s a bust.

You need to spend at least 2-3 picks on the Oline and probably on tackles and a center. You need to send Niemann to the bench.

Biggest needs: OL, WR, LB and CB. Veach can’t keep patching up the OLine with band aids. It’s time to invest there or Pat will go the Andrew Luck route.

Agreed on all of this. I think Sammy was cooked already and tried to force it one more time. I legit didn’t think he would play coming into it.

I will say I don’t think Niemann would have seen the field much if Willie Gay didn’t get hurt :francis: I think he’s gonna be a big upgrade based on the minutes he was starting to get before the ankle

I’m also out on Mecole. He’s not going anywhere but I got no confidence left

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Agreed on all of this. I think Sammy was cooked already and tried to force it one more time. I legit didn’t think he would play coming into it.

I will say I don’t think Niemann would have seen the field much if Willie Gay didn’t get hurt :francis: I think he’s gonna be a big upgrade based on the minutes he was starting to get before the ankle

I’m also out on Mecole. He’s not going anywhere but I got no confidence left

The Niemann shyt bothers me so much because every time Willie was on the field he showed flashes.

Veach will probably keep Mecole around but he’s just not good man. Too worried about clubhouse and bytches..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We don't care my G. Nobody even talking about the refs in here we on to next yr. You should take the same path :pachaha:

Lol. We are

We been planning for next year. I’m fine with seeing either y’all or Ravens.

But I have a feeling it’s gonna be Niners vs Bills

Niners 31-24

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. We are

We been planning for next year. I’m fine with seeing either y’all or Ravens.

But I have a feeling it’s gonna be Niners vs Bills

Niners 31-24

That would be fun to see :ehh: Bills better have a better gameplan than they had this yr. They ain't Tampa and Allen ain't Brady

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Let Sammy go. I don’t care what type of discount he wants to bargain he’s not worth it. I’d try to trade Mecole he’s a bust.

You need to spend at least 2-3 picks on the Oline and probably on tackles and a center. You need to send Niemann to the bench.

Biggest needs: OL, WR, LB and CB. Veach can’t keep patching up the OLine with band aids. It’s time to invest there or Pat will go the Andrew Luck route.
I've been a big "playoff Sammy" supporter, but i'm good. Pringle looking like he close to passing up Robinson and Hardman both by next season. Maybe Hardman stops trying to be Hitman Holla's bestfriend and get in pro-athlete mode now since he finally saw a hard defeat. Sammy can go. He just can't stay healthy.

O-line in the draft should be there whenever we want. We're in a position to just take the best available at any position on the Oline so drafting should be simple.

LB does need help. I really don't know where we stand on Ward and Breeland's contracts, but if baker recovers from his broken leg and sneed continues to get better we should be straight.

The position i'm kind of worried about is TE. That bum ass Kaiser need to already be packed up and outta Arrowhead by now. It's crazy how TE in the league almost seem either real good or bums. Just need somebody to help chip block and give us a better short yardage and goalline big body. Kind of wish we could have kept the Belldozer.

But yeah. Great season anyway. We should be right back at least to the AFC title game next season. Great era of Chiefs football to witness.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Veach will probably keep Mecole around but he’s just not good man. Too worried about clubhouse and bytches..

Maybe Hardman stops trying to be Hitman Holla's bestfriend and get in pro-athlete mode now since he finally saw a hard defeat.

:dead: converted corner moving like a star receiver

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I've been a big "playoff Sammy" supporter, but i'm good. Pringle looking like he close to passing up Robinson and Hardman both by next season. Maybe Hardman stops trying to be Hitman Holla's bestfriend and get in pro-athlete mode now since he finally saw a hard defeat. Sammy can go. He just can't stay healthy.

O-line in the draft should be there whenever we want. We're in a position to just take the best available at any position on the Oline so drafting should be simple.

LB does need help. I really don't know where we stand on Ward and Breeland's contracts, but if baker recovers from his broken leg and sneed continues to get better we should be straight.

The position i'm kind of worried about is TE. That bum ass Kaiser need to already be packed up and outta Arrowhead by now. It's crazy how TE in the league almost seem either real good or bums. Just need somebody to help chip block and give us a better short yardage and goalline big body. Kind of wish we could have kept the Belldozer.

But yeah. Great season anyway. We should be right back at least to the AFC title game next season. Great era of Chiefs football to witness.

I think we can get Ward back for a decent deal. I’d be cool with a core group of Sneed, Fenton and Ward and a draft pick if Baker isn’t ready to go. Maybe BoPete shows something.

Get Niemann the fukk off my team. Completely with you on the we need another tight end as well. It’s time to find the guy to learn under Trav.

Fix the line..and we good man. The year Pat looked historic we had our best line. It’s time to invest in protecting the 500 million dollar man.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I want to say something about last nights game but I'm not trying to sound salty. TB defense is good but last night, it's like Bucs vs Raiders or Pats vs Greatest Show on Turf levels of knowing where to be and when to be there. I get Bienemy and Reid did a bad job of adjusting but man, that gameplan seemed TOO perfect.

Also, get a good RB in there on top of lineman & LBs. I'm not a CEH believer (he's a 3rd down back at best) and I feel justified after other fans swore up and down he was gonna be Priest-like.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to say something about last nights game but I'm not trying to sound salty. TB defense is good but last night, it's like Bucs vs Raiders or Pats vs Greatest Show on Turf levels of knowing where to be and when to be there. I get Bienemy and Reid did a bad job of adjusting but man, that gameplan seemed TO perfect.

Also, get a good RB in there on top of lineman & LBs. I'm not a CEH believer (he's a 3rd down back at best) and I feel justified after other fans swore up and down he was gonna be Priest-like.

I definitely think we need to take a flyer on another RB to replace Leveon and maybe (probably?) Dame, but I wouldn't put any heavy draft capital into it, and definitely no heavy salary capital. Clydesdale was playing big I'll give him credit. My nikka was averaging 7 a pop yesterday. I think a better run blocking line will help us even more than a better RB tbh, but we do need another one that can actually contribute. EB and Reid just weren't up for the game. There was literally very little positive I could take outta that game tbh. That team looked Shang Tsung'd by the third QTR. Soulless :wow: