2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I'm just imagining The Weeknd performance and Veach being like yep they're outta here :russ::mjlol::mjcry:
Looking for replacements like
giphy.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Both Travis Kelce and Chris Jones restructured their contracts so we could get more cap space (20 M) and Joe Thuney

Know they're not done...can give Tyrann an extension and get more space...what/who do y'all think is the next move for the O-line.....

Kyle Long?...bring back Osmele (if he's healthy) Trent Williams??? ( that maybe pipe dream but still)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both Travis Kelce and Chris Jones restructured their contracts so we could get more cap space (20 M) and Joe Thuney

Know they're not done...can give Tyrann an extension and get more space...what/who do y'all think is the next move for the O-line.....

Kyle Long?...bring back Osmele (if he's healthy) Trent Williams??? ( that maybe pipe dream but still)

We need Trent

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Any of those would be dope to have....Emmanuel Sanders might be interesting too, although I know it might be difficult because of the situation where he was supposed to sign with them a while back

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of those would be dope to have....Emmanuel Sanders might be interesting too, although I know it might be difficult because of the situation where he was supposed to sign with them a while back

Man fukk Emmanuel Sanders. I remember being hype af we were signing him, next thing I know he’s catching passes from Megamind :russ: