2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

12 saved, 3 dead if he's cut. Final yr of his contract that he probably won't play a second of, and it's an achilles at this stage

giphy.gif

If he does get brought back I think it's some sentimental shyt :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Line needs to get more athletic. I don’t know what they do with Frank but it’s time to restructure his deal too imo.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Damn they cut both?!?! Wasnt expecting Fish AND Mitch being gone...wonder if it's just solely a matter of the salary cap being at 182.5 or if they figure they can get some high level replacements in free agency/draft.

Going to be am interesting offseason. Now is definitely NOT the time to skip out on a quality level O-LINE

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn they cut both?!?! Wasnt expecting Fish AND Mitch being gone...wonder if it's just solely a matter of the salary cap being at 182.5 or if they figure they can get some high level replacements in free agency/draft.

Going to be am interesting offseason. Now is definitely NOT the time to skip out on a quality level O-LINE

Why not cut them? Fisher was gonna miss most of the season at best, so we would need a replacement level player for him as is, let alone for the future at his age and being in a contract yr. Schwartz was as much of a question mark and all the same applies outside of him possibly being able to start wk 1. Either way he has very little time left at best. We already drafted one tackle

It was inevitable breh. They weren’t gonna be around for a majority of the next decade at a high level, and that’s what matters most

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Line needs to get more athletic. I don’t know what they do with Frank but it’s time to restructure his deal too imo.

O-line? Imo they were fine with the finesse game when healthy. The push in the run game and against the power rush seemed like the weak link. The line just needs to get younger where wear and tear injuries are less likely. Blown out knees wk 1, back injuries and Achilles shyt is mostly :flabbynsick: shyt

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Why not cut them? Fisher was gonna miss most of the season at best, so we would need a replacement level player for him as is, let alone for the future at his age and being in a contract yr. Schwartz was as much of a question mark and all the same applies outside of him possibly being able to start wk 1. Either way he has very little time left at best. We already drafted one tackle

It was inevitable breh. They weren’t gonna be around for a majority of the next decade at a high level, and that’s what matters most

Nah I think you misunderstood me. I'm not against them being gone, I just didnt think they would actually pull the trigger on both and so quickly too lol:russ:

I'm with you though as far as KC needed to look toward what the line is going to look like for the next ten years. I'm sure Veach has a plan

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I think you misunderstood me. I'm not against them being gone, I just didnt think they would actually pull the trigger on both and so quickly too lol:russ:

I'm with you though as far as KC needed to look toward what the line is going to look like for the next ten years. I'm sure Veach has a plan

Always follow the money :russ: check that cap vs cap saved vs projected production, and they were both gone by the halftime show