2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Like it’s been 24 hours and I still can’t believe how bad Mecole and Sammy were. I need Mecole off this team man..

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like it’s been 24 hours and I still can’t believe how bad Mecole and Sammy were. I need Mecole off this team man..

Dawg I’m not trippin off this loss at all, but the only part I’m pissed at is how bad the pass-catchers let the man down the few times he could get the ball downfield. Like nikkas really dropped some historic TDs last night. I could at least had those highlights to look at. I’m probably never running a clip of that game back again now:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was rigged, this is how they rigged it

4:19 They know a lot of these white qbs are stiff and slow so they run weak defensive schemes for them.

11:02 Now quarterbacks of color, black quarterbacks don't get this kind of defensive setup. They don't get this kind of treatment. Their asses get excessively blitzed. Okay. Especially down the middle on the black quarterback. Black quarterback gotta deal with blitz down the middle, he also has to deal with blitz coming off edge. Okay. He has to deal with blitz coming off edge and getting to him, he also has to deal with blitz coming down middle, so black quarterback got a lot to deal with man, they make sure they try to sabotage him and make him look bad.

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Dawg I’m not trippin off this loss at all, but the only part I’m pissed at is how bad the pass-catchers let the man down the few times he could get the ball downfield. Like nikkas really dropped some historic TDs last night. I could at least had those highlights to look at. I’m probably never running a clip of that game back again now:mjlol:

Bro the Darrell Williams one pisses me off the most. That shyt would’ve been Gawd tier.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs kingdom!!! Things didn’t play out like we thought and I’m not one to make excuses so it is what it is!!!

Let’s hope for a great draft and strong free agency moves

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all prob need to revamp the whole WR room besides Hill. Sink or swim time for hardman. Maybe bring in a John Ross and hope you can turn him into something, and draft more guys

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all prob need to revamp the whole WR room besides Hill. Sink or swim time for hardman. Maybe bring in a John Ross and hope you can turn him into something, and draft more guys

We definitely need to let Robinson go

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That boy Townsend folded in a way I haven't seen in a minute for how good he had been, and it's gonna go under the radar :pachaha: hopefully that's a learning experience

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm all for letting Watkins go. I think Chiefs need another possession receiver that can just go out and kill underneath when teams oversell taking away the deep ball. I'd rather sacrifice the big play ability some if it added another safety valve for Mahomes. I was happy about them resigning Frank Clark but dude was a huge bust IMO. For what he's paid they needed consistently dominant play and they didn't get that at all from him.